Siggy (DayZ)

Admins that cry when they die (US 1621)

Homo.

Hi there, I'm bi :). For real. How old are you? Five? Haha Pathetic. I won't report you and do you know why? Your intelligence is so low I feel bad for you :/

Now let's stick to the topic.

• Like 1

if the op could list any other distinguishable features of the server i'd appreciate it, such vet/reg, timezone etc.

wtf is with the 'nothing will happen' reply?

just boycott their server. then they're paying for a server where every decent player will avoid.

if the op could list any other distinguishable features of the server i'd appreciate it, such vet/reg, timezone etc.

Nah

just boycott their server. then they're paying for a server where every decent player will avoid.

If it means entitled little trolls like yourself keep of, please do boycott!

Lol. Yep. Boycott is turrble. What will I ever do if noobitrons don't clog up my server? *rolls eyes*

Edited by adharma

Looks like we found a homo ha!

Yes ofcourse....I mean people who doesn't look down on different sexuallities must be homo. All my friends and family must be homo! O_o.........

It's mostly people who can't stand diferent sexuallities who are most confused about their sexuallity. Good luck ;)

Btw the server me and my brother played on yesterday also kicked and locked it. I was in The middle of Electro so hmm wasn't nice to spawn in it. I don't really care much about it and like someone said, it's hard to prove.

Edited by Secutor

Lol. Yep. Boycott is turrble. What will I ever do if noobitrons don't clog up my server? *rolls eyes*

that's your prerogative...

imo it's common sense across all games with community hosted servers to boycott them if the admin/moderators are incompetant. e.g. in other games a common occurrence is the lack of suitable server moderators/admins around to ban hackers.

point being - if you don't like the admin you don't need to f***ing bitch and whine, you just find a server with a competant admin.

Edited by tarquinbb

It's mostly people who can't stand diferent sexuallities who are most confused about their sexuallity. Good luck ;)

Those incapable of understanding something, often fear it.

tl;dr - they're retards.

point being - if you don't like the admin you don't need to f***ing bitch and whine, you just find a server with a competant admin.

"Competent admin" is subjective. To those that the server is intended for, then we are infact - competent.

This server is not intended for OP or his clan of trollmates. :)

I'm glad this thread was reopened. The butthurt continues!

Edited by adharma

This thread is brilliant. With every post the admin makes he reveales how much more of a douchebag he is, i wonder if anyone else he runs the server with is aware of what he is doing? Literally taking a massive dump on his servers credibility.

And how is the OP "entitled" all he wants is to play on a server and not be the victim of admin abuse. Someone get this guy a dictionary.

Let's keep this thread alive. Adharma, I look forward to every negative post against you, the fat phuck one was classic.

• Like 5

"Competent admin" is subjective. To those that the server is intended for, then we are infact - competent.

How were we trolling if we were playing the game the way it's meant to be played? i face rolled you and your buddy and you end up kicking us. We wouldn't have shot you if you didn't slow down but no i was protecting me and my mates chopper.

Edited by Siggy
  • Like 2

This is why you don't play on servers with name tags on, Makes it quite a bit harder for butthurt admins to kick when they dont know who you are.

Hell, on my server i've had my base raided about 4-5 different times, my response is "oh fucking well, time to grab more vehicles when they respawn"

for that matter in the current state of DayZ, pretty much all the tents and vehicles that got blown up will respawn with everything anyhow. People don't quite understand that unless you actually save shit after destroying it you're just wasting your time.

If an admin kicks because he was killed/lost a vehicle then well, they're not very good at this game. When I do die, it takes me about 20 minutes in cherno to gear up with alice/enfield/tools and am good to hit up military locations again.

How were we trolling if we were playing the game the way it's meant to be played? i face rolled you and your buddy and you end up kicking us. We wouldn't have shot you if you didn't slow down but no i was protecting me and my mates chopper.

Just report him as I just did. He has already admitted plenty to admin abuse to at the very least obtain a warning if not a server blacklist.

Looks like we found a homo ha!

Lol, why don't you go make another thread crying about it like this one.

Oh god, you're 18 years old?

Aw shit, fat jokes. Genius humour, bros!!

Fuck you. This server is for myself and the people I play with... all you other little dirty trolls are just a side effect of Hitler-Rocket's rules.

Surely this is decent evidence for a server blacklist, just when you thought this guy couldn't be any more of an asshole he comes up with "hitler-rocket". Admins have to abide by rockets rules, simple, and you outright insult him and his rules. You have also yet to deny the OP's claims.

Edited by SwitchBlayd
  • Like 1

not sure whats going on here but adarma isnt the admin of our server what the fuck?!

Woah spanner in the works folks! This thread is heating up!

I'm so sick of people acting like a bunch of spicks and chinks in this game.

...wait, you think I'm a racist refering to the already well defined usages of these words?

No way! I'm using my own definitions as a substitute for "asshole" and popularity will justify it.

Yeah, no.

The word "homosexual" has always referred to sexuality, people use "homo" as an insult because homosexuality is looked own upon, and thus being homosexual is 'bad'.

Why am I even explaining this? It's painfully obvious. What you're saying only applies to words which have already developed different meanings through time, like "faggot".

Also, Siggy is just being a fucking moron by repping your post, and he clearly needs to grow a pair.

Actually that's not true.

Let me make this clear: Firstly, I take the OP's side in reporting the admin and letting us know, I do not however, take his side on the usage of name calling. That said, derogatory terms are so widely used nowadays that people seem to forget that actual meaning of them. I for one, have nothing at all against gay people, hell, I even know a couple and as such, like one, and dislike the other, does that make me against all gays? No, no it doesn't. I could also get into the fact regular gay people, who just get on with being gay is fine, but I dislike the camp ones that throw it in your face, again, is that because their gay? No, but that's a whole other topic.

The word homo (which the OP used, which was not homosexual) is NOT just used as a reference to sexuality, and that's a fact. I could even say the OP looks like a homo erectus. Homo means a member on the genus homo, which includes the extinct and extant species of humans, such as the homo erectus, or even the modern man, homo sapiens. Still, does that mean the OP was using the term as such? Probably not, but I know I have in the past, and to be honest, I'd find being called a homo erectus far more insulting. If you are gay, then why would you find being called a homosexual offensive? because you are just that. I don't find it offensive being called straight, and if I'm called gay or whatever, I don't find that offensive either, since I know I'm not. I've known a gay person to jump up and down because they were called straight, yet jumping up and down because their called gay? Seems far too sensitive to me, or complaining for the want of complaining. Once again, I'll make it clear that I don't agree with the choice of words that the OP used, but in reality, I doubt the OP even cares what sexuality anyone is, at least, most people don't these days. If he even called him a cocksucker, would you have jumped up and down? It's essentially the same thing, in fact, I've seen that word thrown around in this topic but you've not jumped up and down about it.

The real point is though, while you're screaming at him for using the word homo, you, at the same time, call him a fucking moron. Moron is a term once used in psychology to denote a mild mental retardation, So what makes it fine for you to discriminate another group in a derogatory term, while banging on about him doing just that? You are as bad as he is, and at the same time, being hypocritical.

Edited by Izziee
  • Like 2

to siggy; hi i can't really say what happened yesterday but if you were kicked im very sorry it was our first day with the server and we didnt really know the rules we were trying to lock the server so it was just us and got a warning letter saying we cant do that so lesson learned! again this was our first day having the server and we made mistakes and im sorry that happened if ppl are going to boycot our server im sorry to hear but please know this adarmha guy isnt a representative of US 1621! can we talk to someone so we can prove its ours not his?

to siggy; hi i can't really say what happened yesterday but if you were kicked im very sorry it was our first day with the server and we didnt really know the rules we were trying to lock the server so it was just us and got a warning letter saying we cant do that so lesson learned! again this was our first day having the server and we made mistakes and im sorry that happened if ppl are going to boycot our server im sorry to hear but please know this adarmha guy isnt a representative of US 1621! can we talk to someone so we can prove its ours not his?

Im confused why people like you buy servers and don't read the server rules before hand? It's given to you before you even buy a server and are asked to read and acknowledge..

are you seriously calling me a troll and think i'm sympathising with the OP?

because if you are, damn you're insecure... i wasn't directing anything at you. if i joined your server and didn't like you then i wouldn't be back - and i wouldn't really think twice about it either, so don't pride yourself in the thought that i was 'butthurt'.

Please do not host servers if your going to cry and bitch when you die, aiming this at US 1621 in particular, i just destroyed the Admin and his mate who stopped there bus to try and steal me and my mates chopper, killed them both, go to loot the bodies and we all get kicked, when i get kicked i can hear 2 guys bitching over chat, calling as a fucking gay clan, and saying where all fucking faggots and that he kicked us.

So this is for you corrupt homo's that bitch and cry when you die on a game then restart the server and start banning and kicking the people that killed you, grow a set, your crying over pixels you little girl.

I'm really sorry but... screenshots or never happened.

See, this is how you should have started the thread, but I actually think you're adharma trying to undo the damage you've caused. Obviously I have no proof on that, but the fact that once again, you found this thread about your server, while only just signing up today and having the last active time on your profile as his, I'd take a guess and say you're the same person.

But the fact you claim he has nothing to do with your server is also rather amusing. If he isn't, well, what an absolutely joke he is. I've enjoyed this thread and want to thank you for the giggles it's given.

Also, you've apologised for "if you were kicked" so that seems like a claim that at least someone was, whether it was the OP or not, with your excuse being you didn't know the rules (ignorance should never be taken into consideration when you are at fault for something BUT, it's a far far better excuse than the original "we pay we can do what we want" gibberish.

I'm really sorry but... screenshots or never happened.

Read the whole thread. Put the pieces together, realise there's a higher chance that it actually happened. Still, no 100% concrete proof but hey...

Screenshots or it did happen.

Yes, saying that is as dumb as what you're saying.

Oh and, not everyone records their game with fraps 24/7 incase some asshat admin decides to throw their weight around. In fact, most don't.

Edited by Izziee