Sign in to follow this  
BlaBlaSoldier

REQUEST to Reset my Character

Find a zombie, then run at him?..

A zombie is about 400km away from me please dont talk that much when you dont know. I just got stuck in A debug world and lost my gear and bag.

A zombie is about 400km away from me please dont talk that much when you dont know. I just got stuck in A debug world and lost my gear and bag.

Just reload into the game, and you will be reset to the beach.

I was stuck in debug last night, i joined another server, and i was ported to the beach in Kamenka instantly.

Just reload into the game, and you will be reset to the beach.

I was stuck in debug last night, i joined another server, and i was ported to the beach in Kamenka instantly.

You got your gear back?

Do people just blindly press "update" on Six Launcher without even bothering checking up on the changelog on the forums?

* [NEW] Players spawning in debug area or "water world" will spawn on beach on next login (with their gear)

* [NEW] Client will automatically spawn player out of debug and waterworld to last known position

You got your gear back?

Yes i spawned with all my gear back. Rocket added this in the latest patch.

Do people just blindly press "update" on Six Launcher without even bothering checking up on the changelog on the forums?

Yes

Yes

Lazy little [insert insult regarding possible brain problems here]

Edited by krtshv

And you blindly trust in Patch notes?! Its the second time i spawned in wilderness and at the first time I could not EASILY reset my character.

Edit: Anyway close this topic. Problem fixed.

Edited by BlaBlaSoldier

And you blindly trust in Patch notes?! Its the second time i spawned in wilderness and at the first time I could not EASILY reset my character.

You see, I do have a tendency to trust the patch notes of the guy who created this mod.

If you don't, you have some serious trust issues and I would recommend a therapist to deal with it.

Edited by krtshv

You see, I do have a tendency to trust the patch notes of the guy who created this mod.

If you don't, you have some serious trust issues and I would recommend a therapist to deal with it.

You sir are a coward making photos of yourself in front of your bathroom mirror because no one wants to make photos from you. Now leave me alone. I already told that the first time i spawned in Wilderness a relog didnt fixed it. And yes it was in 1.7.2.4.

You sir are a coward making photos of yourself in front of your bathroom mirror because no one wants to make photos from you. Now leave me alone. I already told that the first time i spawned in Wilderness a relog didnt fixed it. And yes it was in 1.7.2.4.

I think your parents never bothered telling you the definition of a "coward", have they?

Anyway, I shall not drag this down to a flamewar which will go on forever.

And to correct you, no, you did not state that relogging didn't fix the problem. All you said was "stuck in wilderness".

In fact, not a single post of yours in this thread has you mentioning you tried relogging until your current quote above.

So I suggest you take a nap and try to think twice before replying.

And to correct you, no, you did not state that relogging didn't fix the problem. All you said was "stuck in wilderness".

In fact, not a single post of yours in this thread has you mentioning you tried relogging until your current quote above.

Is it possible to reset a character? I'm stuck in the debug area I think (according to this:http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Known_Bugs, Problem is I see no trees or grass and I'm spawning on a hill-landscape) but relogging doesn't work (If this means to log out and back in, not sure what else could be meant ^_^ ) Also tried different servers.

Fucking hell. I am not running 50km with no guarantee of going in the right direction. Relogging don't help, and I can't die, god damn thirst takes no affect.

Is it possible to reset a character? I'm stuck in the debug area I think (according to this:http://www.dayzwiki....itle=Known_Bugs, Problem is I see no trees or grass and I'm spawning on a hill-landscape) but relogging doesn't work (If this means to log out and back in, not sure what else could be meant ^_^ ) Also tried different servers.

did u find a fix?

You need to run South-East to get back to Chernarus.

do u know how to reset my character