Sign in to follow this  
Mitchrea1993

Opportunity For Rare Gear

Recently i have been hunting a major clan on my preferred server. I have killed off about 4 or 5 of their members over the past day, and have once raided their base.

They are on to me, and seem to be aware of me constantly hunting their players and have moved their base location. I am offering 2 to 3 people the opportunity to help me both raid and destroy their previous base, and then help me locate the new one and slay them. They are a large scale clan, with choppers, atvs and the lot.

So whats in it for you? I know for a fact at the base i recently looted there is plenty of good gear. NVG's, rare snipers, everything you could want. Anyone who is able to help me in my tasks, is more than welcome to reap the benefits of the gained loot.

Please note that i do not want just anyone to help me. I need 2-3 people who are already well armed, and have alot of experience on dayz.Send me a message and i will discuss this further and i will give you further details.

it's a trap!

how is the server in a galaxy far far away ?

Edited by calabam
  • Like 1

Please note that i do not want just anyone to help me. I need 2-3 people who are already well armed, and have alot of experience on dayz.Send me a message and i will discuss this further and i will give you further details.

...So you posted this in the New Player Discussion part of the forum?