Sign in to follow this  
Mcyborg

Barbed wire is so dumb

On a server with 4 people and two of the fire stations are completely barbed wired, I have a tool box and I can't even reach them becaue of the way they are placed. Barbed wired is strictly used for griefing, besides those few moments where people are actually using it to block off an entrance where they are camping.

• Like 1

get a tool kit instead of complaining

It's near impossible to remove the barb wire now with a toolkit, as the ends are normally glitched or fucked up in a wall.

• Like 1

It's near impossible to remove the barb wire now with a toolkit, as the ends are normally glitched or fucked up in a wall.

sorry nope i ran around chernogorsk today removing every bit of wire I came across

except one that some idiot placed entirely inside a wall, i figure he was trying to improve the feng shui of the room

This

Yeah it has no purpose other than greifing

If it blocked zombies, then sure.

But I does not.

get a tool kit instead of complaining

You literally the IQ of an aborted fetus, do you not know how to read? I specifically said I had a tool kit and I still couldn't remove the barbed wire because it was in the wall. I fucking hate people like you. I'm shocked that you even managed to turn on a computer.

You literally the IQ of an aborted fetus, do you not know how to read? I specifically said I had a tool kit and I still couldn't remove the barbed wire because it was in the wall. I fucking hate people like you. I'm shocked that you even managed to turn on a computer.

You shouldn't be so mean to aborted fetus they have souls as well. -beans for you.