The Bandit Skin.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bandit Skin be Re-added?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe, But under different conditions than listed in the thread.

The bandit skin may be looked down upon by some people, And called, 'Punishing Bandits', But personally, I think it actually looks pretty good, and is a nice way of identifying a hostile player, Like, Say you get two murders within an hour, You are given the skin for two hours, After which you return to normal, Just as a way of identifying hostile players, compared to friendly players, Also, Realism cannot be used as an arguement in this scenario, While we have people using weapons without any training & still dead accurate. People who run forever, ect. list goes on.

personally, I'd like the bandit skin readded, It's actually a pretty nice model.

Yeah this way we know who is REAL friendly, this will improve the teamplay of people -_-

But whats the point if you wear Ghillie / Camo ? xD

All players must be assumed to be hostile, even if they don't have a bandit skin.

I would treat all with the same level of caution regardless of skin.

It would do nothing to improve teamwork or gameplay as suggested. It is just artificial and contrived.

Edited by Slyder73

Nope. Dumb idea. Never worked right to begin with. I didn't mind it personally, as I expect to be shot on sight anyway, but stop begging for easymode game identify hostiles for you. Also, were this to happen, I would run around wounding survivors and making them kill me, thus turning them into bandits.

Bandit skins ruined the game because they gave survivors an excuse to kill people, gave people who defended themselves a death mark, and gave people who DM anyways something to achieve and wear proudly.

The removal of the skin was far too late to be effective, as a never ending cycle of "tried to be friendly, got shot, now shoot at people" was triggered.