Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Bacon

HACKERS ARE DESTROYING THIS GAME - US 625

On US 625, a hacker took out my whole squad. He was undamagable, and killed us all in seconds. We went back to get our stuff, and he killed us again.

We went back, and he BLEW UP THE BARN.

Now when we go to our gear, if we pick it up, it instantly kills us.

This is unplayable...

It's a problem with Battleye and Arma. Nothing the Dayz guys can do about it. Bohemia are working on it apparently.

You didn't get the word? It's not DayZ anymore it's scriptkiddyZ....brought to you by BattleEye...the anti-cheat program preferred by 9 out of 10 script kiddies due to its worthlessness.

• Like 1

Ran into one on US 329 a few minutes ago, his name was Ryan, I found the pbx at its spawn up north, was driving down coast to pick up a friend, running low on food and petrol, stopped to get some petrol come back and he is standing at my boat so empty a clip into him, reload, empty another reload and he isn't taking any damage, tells me to stop shooting or he will kill me and that he filled my boat, then 20 or so guns spawn next to him, I get in the pbx and drive off, look behind me and he is now following in a second pbx.

Anyway I'm about to die from losing blood (no food) so pull over to the shore, die, respawn far away, then I'm teleported back to my pbx and Ryan is shooting at my backpack/body telling me to take my stuff...

Edited by smasht_AU

Well shit... i guess im a lucky son of a bitch. I havent come into contact with a hacker nor have i seen major hacking going on in my server.

~silent

first of all the hacker targeted you because you are in a group, you also probably pissed him off by camping one of his friends. I'm guessing you shot first then figured out he was unkillable. Now i'm not for hackers but from the ones i've seen they either go 2 ways. 1 Way is they just enjoy playing the game with amazing gear, they like playing solo and surviving, they only tend to fire on bandits or anyone acting hostile. The other types straight up ruin the game by nuking servers and killing everyone they see. You had a 50/50 chance and you had bad luck.

Well shit... i guess im a lucky son of a bitch. I havent come into contact with a hacker nor have i seen major hacking going on in my server.

~silent

same. never seen a hacker.

You're right. If anything is going to destroy this game, in my opinion it will be the hackers. Problem is,as others have said, there really isn't a way for Rocket or anyone to fix it. It's happening on a mass scale unfortunatly, so he simply can't find and database ban all the hackers. I hope to God they go with a better anti-cheat than BattleEye for Arma III.

Edited by Nick8478

What would you like us to do about it?

us? youre not a dev if u are then you should get your shinny little purple name...

What would you like us to do about it?

Don't be an asshole, and whoever is running this game...do something about the f*cking hackers taking it over completely.

This is the third night in a row we've lost everything due to blatant hackers teleporting us to roof tops or blowing up buildings or mowing us down while they are invulnerable.

• Like 1

first of all the hacker targeted you because you are in a group, you also probably pissed him off by camping one of his friends. I'm guessing you shot first then figured out he was unkillable. Now i'm not for hackers but from the ones i've seen they either go 2 ways. 1 Way is they just enjoy playing the game with amazing gear, they like playing solo and surviving, they only tend to fire on bandits or anyone acting hostile. The other types straight up ruin the game by nuking servers and killing everyone they see. You had a 50/50 chance and you had bad luck.

F*ck you dipshit. We never even saw him the first time and have not killed any players. We were grouping up in a barn.

Damn hacker apologists like you are almost certainly the same people who do this shit.

F*ck you dipshit. We never even saw him the first time and have not killed any players. We were grouping up in a barn.

Damn hacker apologists like you are almost certainly the same people who do this shit.

I'm almost certain this little queer is a hacker. He post the crap he did in this thread, then makes a thread about how he loves his AS-50 (Which he refers to by the name you script it in with) and rangefinder for shooting down helicopters and bandits.

~silent

The only time I have ever witnessed hacking is when I got teleported into a death match type thing on a DE server.

Cheaters are going to exist in every game, what I dont understand is how these types of cheats are even possible, I expect aim bots, wallhacks etc but not teleport, spawn anything you want, including things that aren't in the game, turn invincible cheats

Edited by smasht_AU

A while back I mowed down a whole squad and waited for them to return to their bodies and mowed them down again, they did come back again, one of them had satchels. When I blew up a long brown barn there was a bug with the satchel charge that I would describe as OMFGWTFTROLLFACE. So anyone that went near the building that had been blown up kept taking damage as if it was re-blowing up. Or maybe it was a radioactive satchel charge? Who knows.

A while back we blew up and antenna and anyone that went into the area would get fragged. Had no clue that bug existed until it killed me twice.

Anyways have fun. Looks like you had a legit player.

A while back I mowed down a whole squad and waited for them to return to their bodies and mowed them down again, they did come back again, one of them had satchels. When I blew up a long brown barn there was a bug with the satchel charge that I would describe as OMFGWTFTROLLFACE. So anyone that went near the building that had been blown up kept taking damage as if it was re-blowing up. Or maybe it was a radioactive satchel charge? Who knows.

A while back we blew up and antenna and anyone that went into the area would get fragged. Had no clue that bug existed until it killed me twice.

Anyways have fun. Looks like you had a legit player.

BULL

SHIT.

We all emptied our mags into him at point blank as he stood there and laughed.

• Like 1

sadly...until theres a standalone this game is pointless, i haven;t played for a couple of weeks now due to hackers running rampant.

i just don't understand how anyone can be that bad at a game that is supposed to be hard and is fun because it is hard...

owel...and being an admin is just pointless at this time aswel.

The stand-alone won't be the "magic" fix fo rhacking either.

I am sure it will be a lot less rampant than it is now. Anything online/ PC is open to these issues, but I tend to believe going standalone and fixing things they cannot with ARMA 2 will help loads. From there just Issue IP bans to skiddies and all will be well.

ive only had "good" hacking happen to me, like 20 spawned helicopters in kamenka

Dude ur either pro or noob thats life dont play on a high pop server then switch to something kinda low like in the 15-25 range

So if you get killed by a hacker you're a "noob"?

Get the fuck out.