Spyder (DayZ)

Was banned on server US 1568

I joined in on the server us 1568 with friends and found a helichopper. We farmed the parts to repair it beforehand and went to the spawn points that we knew. We finally found one spawn point and got it fully repaired. After doing so we went to Atlar to see if the UAZ was there, which it was not. So i picked up a few friends and went flying over Gorka and in the distance saw a player base. So i dropped off my friends to loot it when i returned to Atlar. On the way the Admin said we were hacking since the server was only 10 hours old... which is BS x 2 since the first heli spawns on server start. While flying i was banned from the server due to the admin thinking i was hacking. Also my friends Wilo, Cal, and Xtermintor have proof and can back up what happened with videos and TS chat logs.

I attest to this post, We found the heli on the island south of the mainland, we repaired it up and flew it to the nearest place to refuel, after refueling we started flying towards alter to pick up a friend. While flying there we found a player base where someone was hoarding all the cars in the game. When we flew over, the admin went to global chat and said he heard a heli, and accused us of being hackers. We then flew to alter picked up the friends, flew back to the player base to get the cars, the heli went back to alter to wait for us to get the cars, where they came under fire, they got away and shortly after the pilot was banned and the heli was lost along with all the crew.

As far as know, banning someone without proof is admin abuse. Just because we got away with the heli doesnt give you the right to ban the pilot.

Then go to a different server. Suck it up. Some admins are dicks, and that is the way the world works. Move on with your life.

It really sucks that there are so many asshole admins that can't follow the rules out there.

I was one of the witnesses since I was one of the passengers that were involved in the helicopter crash since he was piloting the helicopter. After collecting our assembly parts in beforehand and got everything good to go, we went to Altar to pick up a friend who was around there but during that time, we had a UAZ chasing us for quite a while and in the meanwhile the admin saying through global chat that we were hacking because the server was only 10 hrs old (??). When we arrived to Altar, I went out of the chopper to find my friend since he was around and suddenly somebody starts shooting me but I was able to kill him. After that, I was able to get back to the chopper and fly away with my friend and then out of no where my friend got banned because the admin thought he was hacking.

I hope something can be done about this and the admin can face its consequences for admin abuse or at least un-ban him since there is no proof that the admin can provide to say he had implemented some hacking.

Hello - Server owner and admin of US 1568 here. Mr Spyder, I am very sorry about your ban, however, from two of my other admins that were in range of you they saw you spawn multiple helicopters mid air..meaning there were multiple in the air at once. You can see why to some, we may consider this "hacking." Now, if I was mistaken and our boys didn't see it correctly - I will gladly un-ban you and give you a pair of NV goggles to make up for it.

If you ever have an issue in our beautiful 1568, please post to our forums and I will rectify the situation as soon as possible.

- NotSoLeet

Hello - Server owner and admin of US 1568 here. Mr Spyder, I am very sorry about your ban, however, from two of my other admins that were in range of you they saw you spawn multiple helicopters mid air..meaning there were multiple in the air at once. You can see why to some, we may consider this "hacking." Now, if I was mistaken and our boys didn't see it correctly - I will gladly un-ban you and give you a pair of NV goggles to make up for it.

If you ever have an issue in our beautiful 1568, please post to our forums and I will rectify the situation as soon as possible.

- NotSoLeet

Could that be a graphical issue? Got screen shots of the multiple choppers?

- NotSoLeet

All you need to do is to check the logs, find the entry that shows he spawned them and everything will be fine. If you can't do this then you need to remove the ban.

- NotSoLeet

Um what is the point of spawning a helicopter mid air while your in a helicopter already?

Geez just unban him and move along.