Sign in to follow this  
emkearn@gmail.com

Server wide inventory hack on US 417

> US 417

> 8:45 PM EST

> Suddenly my friend and I were given full kits and Mk 48 mod 0's

So yeah, basically I was just running through the forest northwest of Zeleno after a hacker in a different server (don't remember the name) thunderdomed everyone. I was making my way down south to meet up with my friend who didnt survive being thrown into the NW airfield by the thunderdome and suddenly i noticed my DMR had transformed into a Mk 48 and my ALICE pack full of meat changed into a Coyote Pack (24) and i was given a GPS and range finder. My inventory was wiped and replaced with 2 of every medical supply. My friend was given a full tool belt and the same gun/ammo but kept his ALICE pack. When I logged into a new server my inventory was the same but the Coyote pack had been emptied. Anyone had this happen to them before?

• Like 1

similar thing happened to me last night (forgot the server)

after joining a server, i lost all the gear on my person, including primary/secondary weapons and my alice pack was replaced with a coyote pack will max equipment, gps, toolbox, entrenching tool etc.

after this occured, i left for another server and had my original set up.

fcking hackers ruining the game for everyone.

that is messed up...

Well i would not say messed up just plain wrong all the equipment but its hacked i think its more of a moral issue whether you keep it or drop it.

Edited for my shity grammar

Edited by MaxiPads

For some reason the Mk8 wasn't able to kill zombies but was still just as loud as always. So i was killed an hour later. My friend kept his stuff and his works fine.

BattlEye just isn't cutting it. Rocket needs to make getting support for punkbuster or something a priority. No public anti-cheat engine is reliable, but BattlEye sets a new low.

You think Punkbuster is any better? Play a public game of BF3, it's just as bad (if not more rampant) there as it is here.

Thanks for the heads up on US 417, I'll have our admins review the logs and see if we can figure out who did this.

I myself noticed something odd yesterday, someone had left some choice gear in my tent but didn't take any of my other choice stuff from it, maybe that's connected....

This is probably why I stumbled apon 6 bodies inside a supermarket most of whom had silenced m4's and identical kits. I though that was sketch as fuck.

Edited by jelly2m8