Sign in to follow this  
lucker

WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!?

So today i forund my first range finder awsome, Well think again i had to go for a second i abortet. When i get back into the game ALL my gear is just gone weapon,backpack,pistol and All my tools Can someone pls tell me what happend ??

It's a glitch due to being in an Alpha stage. Sadly there's no workaround.

• Like 1

So today i forund my first range finder awsome, Well think again i had to go for a second i abortet. When i get back into the game ALL my gear is just gone weapon,backpack,pistol and All my tools Can someone pls tell me what happend ??

Have u tried dying for new spawn? or changing server first?

Have u tried dying for new spawn? or changing server first?

yup it was the first thing i did

sounds like you may have exited the game prior to syncing with the hive.

if you have a desync warning (red broken chain) don't close your client. wait til it goes away, then to be safe wait a couple more minutes.

Did you logout and login to a new server or was it the same server .. If it was a new server some of them Re running a different type of dayz

sounds like you may have exited the game prior to syncing with the hive.

if you have a desync warning (red broken chain) don't close your client. wait til it goes away, then to be safe wait a couple more minutes.

no i didn't i got that punishment when i found nvg. I waited for 3 min before loggin out.

Did you logout and login to a new server or was it the same server .. If it was a new server some of them Re running a different type of dayz

yes after i logged in on the server again i change server fast whit a hope that my stuff wasn't gone.

Sometimes stuff just goes missing. I've had gear disappear from so many things--cars, tents, packs. Just the other day I stole a pack off a dead survivor, emptied some of the junk out, tossed in an M4, ran around for a few more hours, logged out for the night. I logged in the next morning with the original contents of the pack....a good chunk of these instances are known bugs. Sucks when it happens, but that's the nature of this lovely little wasteland.

Rule #1: don't get attached to your gear.

Live by this rule and recite it before you open up DayZ.

Its the pleets... Dont act like your not impressed

Yup, we found a lovely little red farm tractor last night. In the middle of driving it to our tent, my buddy who was driving it gets battleeye booted. As the tractor is a 1 man vehicle, by the time I caught up to where he got booted he had logged back in. The tractor and the gear we put in it had disappeared completely. We were left with a lesson, don't trust the gear, and again reminded never get attached to it.

Step 1: Collect Underpants

Step 2: ....

Step 3: Profit

It's good advice