roarboar

Do hackers have wallhack also?

I know they have teleports etc but do they have wallhack as well? I was prone on the ground in a building and got shot through the wall without any chance the player would otherwise be able to know i was there.

Most of the hacking done in the game is done trough scripting, I don't think that will allow for ESP hacks and Aimbots.

All they can do is teleport stuff and spawn stuff really.

Any idea how this situation could have occured? I mean I was in that building, just camping for 15 minutes, made not a single sound and there was no way ANYONE could see me either.

Edited by roarboar

Yes they have, wallhackers are on every single PC game, with 900k players obviously there are some wallhackers.

were you near windows ive spoted many ppl who think they are hidden but could be seen through another window

were you near windows ive spoted many ppl who think they are hidden but could be seen through another window

There are no windows there. its a solid wall with a door.

They could have been peeking around the corner with third person.

Hmm if you can look through walls with tps then i guess that would be a viable explanation.

This, plus if he has seen you once and you never came out of that building - well, after some time (and 15 minutes is sure enough) I would just try it and shoot that spot I've seen you last for a crawling position.

Wow, you deleted my post? Really?

Christ, all people have to do is type "dayz wallhack" in youtube, it's not like its some kind of private hack, most people know this exploit

Edit: It's even publicly posted on the fing bugtracker

Edited by Elo

Back in the original OFP I recall there being a cheat which raised the static objects up a couple of metres so the cheater could see what was behind. I never really understand the desire to cheat in a multiplayer game. It is a bit like thinking it is clever the pick the ball up and run in a social soccer game just because there is no ref - only difference here is that everyone is "faceless" I guess - gives them Dutch courage.

There is an ESP (Map marker) script/hack that allow them to see every Vehicle, Item, Tent, Player, Zombie on the server.

They can even set a distance ESP up to for sniping and see how far away they are from everything...

Edited by wrathful