SCHOLAR

HAcker just wiped out us 1586 10 MINUTES AGO

Dude, this like a text version of Heavy Guy on YouTube. Yell some moar, please.

ROCKET HEAR THE OUTRAGE DUDE...IF EVERYTIME I LOG IN...PLAY FOR 3-4 HOURS AND THEN GET TELEPORTED TO A HACKERS RIFLE...OR IF I GET SHOT THROUGH A WALL..HOW LONG BEFORE I'M NOT LOGGING INTO SIX LAUNCHER..

Nobody is backing hackers and who the fuck cares if you lost all your shit. This is alpha and anything is bound to change like character wipes to battleye improvements.

Last time I checked games were supposed to be played without people hacking.

Nobody is backing hackers and who the fuck cares if you lost all your shit. This is alpha and anything is bound to change like character wipes to battleye improvements.

YOU PRESUME FAR TO MUCH TURDPUPPET....ROCKET HAS TO HEAR THIS OR THE GAME FAILS...EVEN IN ALPHA

To be srsbzness for a second, Rocket can't really do anything as that would require having the powers a Bohemian employee has. And he doesn't. In fact, he has 0 powers over any server he does not own, like every other player. It's up to the server Admin right now to go on and kick the hacker if he can tell who it is. I know it sucks majorly, but it's all that can be done until DayZ goes standalone.

Dude, stop using caps.

Wait, it matters whether he uses caps or not?

Dude, stop using caps.

This.

OP, who the fuck wants to pay attention to anything you have to say?

Yes, it matters if someone uses caps. This isn't 1999. Grammar and decency go a long way. You make yourself look irrelevant. If I want people to pay attention to me I do my best to remember I'm not 13 anymore.

Edited by Klu

To be srsbzness for a second, Rocket can't really do anything as that would require having the powers a Bohemian employee has. And he doesn't. In fact, he has 0 powers over any server he does not own, like every other player. It's up to the server Admin right now to go on and kick the hacker if he can tell who it is. I know it sucks majorly, but it's all that can be done until DayZ goes standalone.

He can't put his own anti-hacking stuff into a mod? I don't know anything about modding, but...

Actually, server admins aren't supposed to kick hackers. Assuming you can even gather enough proof as an admin, you need to submit that proof to the devs, and then the decision is made for a kick/ban.

Actually, server admins aren't supposed to kick hackers. Assuming you can even gather enough proof as an admin, you need to submit that proof to the devs, and then the decision is made for a kick/ban.

Are you a dumbass or something?

Oops, I'm sorry.

I came in here hoping for some intelligent conversation, my bad.

Seems any thread with the word "hacker" in the title draws all sorts of retard.

:P

EXACTLY...i LOVE THE GAME....BUT IF THIS KEEPS ON HAPPENING I'LL STOP PLAYING....THE POINT IS I DON'T WANT TO STOP PLAYING!!!! BUT EVENTUALLY,,,,, LEFT UNRESOLVED WHAT CHOICE IS THERE????

i WILL MOVE ON AND THOUSANDS AS WELL....HACKING IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM NOW...i DON'T CARE ABOUT BANDITS...I'M NOT HATING ON THE GAME...I LOVE THE GAME,,UNDERSTAND TURDPUPPETS

Edited by SCHOLAR, Today, 07:19 PM.

I love how that is scholar's post AFTER editing. lol.

• Like 1

Everytime I hear about hackers it's almost occur on US region servers. Tho, there are alot of hackers on EU region aswell. Oh well, just take a deep breathe and respawn. The most fun I had in this game is dying and have a clean fresh start! :thumbsup:

Are you a dumbass or something?

The dude you're talking to is actually right, and you're the dumbass for not checking his facts before insulting him.

Rocket has all the control here and servers are under strict rules regarding banning people. They don't operate independently and misplaced bans can get their server taken from them.

This is an alpha, all forms of hacks and exploits are actually helping to test the game. Alpha isn't just a stage of development, it's a process that includes a lot of troubleshooting and a lot of purposefully breaking things or at least allowing them to break.

He can't put his own anti-hacking stuff into a mod? I don't know anything about modding, but...

Sadly, he still can't. To get power, he'd have to be granted it from Bohemian so he can access the very core of Arma2.

Sorry, but wrong. Admins can, and will, kick whomever they please. Justified or abusive.

THE FACT IS THAT IN THE LAST 10 DAYS.....A SERVER I WAS ON WAS HACKED WHERE ALL DIED... OR I'VE SHOT THROUGH A WALL OR TELEPORTED TO A PLACE WHERE THE HACKER SHOT ME 6 TIMES IN THE LAST 10 DAYS.....THATS WHY I'M DINALLY POSTING....I THOUGHT IT WAS ALPHA AND WELL SHITE HAPPENS BUT C'MON 6 TIMES IN 1O DAYS...THAT TELLS ME EXPERIENCIALLY THAT HACKING IS ON THE INCREASE AND I KNOW MANY HAVE HAD IT HAPPEN BUT BLOW IT OFF...I'M COMING FORWARD NOW TO COMPLAIN THAT SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE I'M DONE

Edited by SCHOLAR

Oops, I'm sorry.

I came in here hoping for some intelligent conversation, my bad.

Seems any thread with the word "hacker" in the title draws all sorts of retard.

:P

LATER TURDPUPPET

THE FACT IS THAT IN THE LAST 10 DAYS.....A SERVER I WAS ON WAS HACKED WHERE ALL DIED... OR I'VE SHOT THROUGH A WALL OR TELEPORTED TO A PLACE WHERE THE HACKER SHOT ME .... THIS HAS HAPENED 6 TIMES IN THE LAST 10 DAYS.....THATS WHY I'M FINALLY POSTING....I THOUGHT... IT'S ALPHA... AND WELL....SHITE HAPPENS.... BUT C'MON 6 TIMES IN 1O DAYS...THAT TELLS ME EXPERIENCIALLY THAT HACKING IS ON THE INCREASE AND I KNOW MANY HAVE HAD IT HAPPEN BUT BLOW IT OFF...I'M COMING FORWARD NOW TO COMPLAIN THAT SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE I'M DONE

Edited by SCHOLAR

The dude you're talking to is actually right, and you're the dumbass for not checking his facts before insulting him.

Rocket has all the control here and servers are under strict rules regarding banning people. They don't operate independently and misplaced bans can get their server taken from them.

This is an alpha, all forms of hacks and exploits are actually helping to test the game. Alpha isn't just a stage of development, it's a process that includes a lot of troubleshooting and a lot of purposefully breaking things or at least allowing them to break.

They control the server, they can do whatever they want, basically.

This.

OP, who the fuck wants to pay attention to anything you have to say?

Yes, it matters if someone uses caps. This isn't 1999. Grammar and decency go a long way. You make yourself look irrelevant. If I want people to pay attention to me I do my best to remember I'm not 13 anymore.

HEAR ME ROAR TURDPUPPET

1st rule of the intraweb, if you want people to even begin to try and take what you have to say seriously then don't post in all caps, it makes you look like the "turdnuggets" your raging on about

1st rule of the intraweb, if you want people to even begin to try and take what you have to say seriously then don't post in all caps, it makes you look like the "turdnuggets" your raging on about

LISTEN, JUST KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD PUPPET

My advice, as this too has happened to me, is to find another server. Sadly, even with one hacker banned from a server, there are many more out there. I play on a number of servers now that I've never had a problem. send me a PM and I'll let you know which ones are worth checking out..Just don't go back.

My advice, as this too has happened to me, is to find another server. Sadly, even with one hacker banned from a server, there are many more out there. I play on a number of servers now that I've never had a problem. send me a PM and I'll let you know which ones are worth checking out..Just don't go back.

MAN I APPRECIATE THE SENTIMENT BUT I THINK ITS TOO LATE NOW...HACKERS ARE FINDING THIS ALPHA, ARMA 2 BATTLE EYE FAR TOO EASY TO COMPROMISE...I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A LUNATIC RANTING BUT IT'S WORTH IT IF THE DEV TEAM HEARS THIS.....I'M NOT WASTING MY TIME HERE TO HEAR MYSELF....I LOVE THE GAME ...EVEN IN ALPHA, AND HOPE FOR BETTER THINGS, BUT THIS AIN'T GOING AWAY UNTIL WE HEAR FROM ROCKET ABOUT THIS ISSUE...THIS IS GAME BREAKING....EVEN IN ALPHA

.THIS IS GAME BREAKING....EVEN IN ALPHA

Agreed...

The first time it happened to me was right after my first trip to the NW airfield, Got myself a DMR and a AS50 with ammo for days!...as soon as me and my friend walked out of the concrete walls...everyone died. I didn't play the game for at least 2 days after that...lol...doesn't seem long, but we all know how long 2 days is away from DayZ...

Seriously, send me a PM and i'll give a you a list of servers i'm playing in. I always make a point of getting to know the admin however possible, and one of my first questions is "Have you ever been hacked?"