Sign in to follow this  
Incognitous (DayZ)

Three Cheaters

Server this happened on: DE146

Time that it happened including your timezone: GMT+2 00:00 - 00:20, most likely ongoing after that, was killed and couldn't return.

What happened during the incident: Me and a friend were in cherno, up on the power plant building, not entierly sure what to call it. However, I was shot and killed by an AS50, nothing strange about that. However, while I'm running back, a military offroad vehicle came to the building we were sitting in, my friend shot it to pieces and killed the guy driving it. [NM]Flo was his name. Just a few moments later a chopper comes out of nowhere and my friend shoots it down, he manages to land it though and shortly thereafter I find his dead body next to the chopper, it was the same guy, [NM]Flo, carrying a L115A2 sniper rifle and an G36C Camo SD. I know these are not legit and considering how he just got a chopper out of nowhere, we figured he was a hacker. Shortly after we hear another chopper, flying around cherno, we never saw it but we knew it was there, wouldn't be surprised if it was the same guy. This guy had two friends from the same "clan", named [NM]Shiny and [NM]Skydablue, we are not 100% certain that they hack as well, but we're certain that they know about the cheating and chooses to play with the guy who's hacking.

Five minutes after I posted this, EVERYONE on our server was killed.

Edited by Incognitous
  • Like 1