Sign in to follow this  
ianhk@msn.com

Stuck "Loading" After 1.5.8.4

ok know i can join servers, but im in the coast and with main equipment lost (except backpacke and "basic equipment" (map, knike, gps...))

wtf guys.. i have lost my ak47¿¿

Game works for me again! :) Not sure exactly what was done but you guys have my thanks!!!

Zurloko...I lost a M4A3CCO, DMR, MP5SD, and coyote backpack...not the end of the world.

Did you email the Dev team your .rpt files? If not, I would do so and wait a few hours for a possible fix. Best of luck, I know how frustrating it is.

Heads up guys, mine fixed itself! Didnt change anything from when i last posted, but had been at work for a few hours. Came back and i could get through the loading screen, still had standard connection difficuklties but its back to normal for me. And running well ingame too...

I have this too. I once got into a server but i was spawned on the coast and couldn't move. The next time i connected to another server, I made it in eventually.. but i was stuck in a forest. Now when i try to connect it just gets stuck on loading.

Sent my rpt to the developers.

ok know i can join servers' date=' but im in the coast and with main equipment lost (except backpacke and "basic equipment" (map, knike, gps...))

wtf guys.. i have lost my ak47¿¿

[/quote']

same happened to me yesterday and today I'm stuck on the loading screen again :(

Yup. Same here.

Died, respawned in debug mode with nothing, tried respawning again by reconnecting and since then I have been forever stuck on 'Loading' for 9/10 servers. There are a few I can connect to but I end up waiting about 30 minutes before being launched into the debug forest and cannot get past.

Decided to get on and after dying once and respawning unable to move I couldn't get into ANY servers. I hit "Loading" after "Recieving" and "Gathering Player Data" or something like that. I'm indefinitely stuck at "Loading" on EVERY server. Sent my .rpt file.

I have the same issue. I can't go on any server, 2.4 or 2.5. Stuck on loading. I have deleted battle eye, reinstalled. Deleted and reinstalled Arma, SixLauncher and Commander. Defrag steam files, checked steam Cache. I am pretty much screwed.

Just out of curiosity, who here was wearing a Gilly Suit when they logged out?

Not a ghillie, but I had a camo, but I cant even get into the game anymore.