Sign in to follow this  
Taggert1313

Remove Spawns West of Kamenka

I think it would be a good idea if the spawns to the West of Kamenka are removed. Specifically the ones on the far side of the bridge west of Kamenka. The number one reason is that you can spawn and not see Kamenka and if a new player runs West, they aren't going to know for a while that there is nothing in that direction. A secondary reason, is that you are really, really far away from everything. It is about a 30 min run to the nearest point of interest(aside from deer stands). I dread seeing Kamenka when I respawn.

• Like 1

kamenka is a great spawn so many deer stands on the way north i usually take that north hit about 7 deer stands then zelen for food and drink found a gps and m24 on one trap once just hitting the 4 above kamenka

• Like 2

Really thats my favorite spot. Its called easy way to get off the coast and into a town thats not populated by KOSing numbnuts.

• Like 2

Kamenka is the easiest way to head north, along with Solnichniy.

Also, I store my stuff in a stand of trees nearby because NO ONE ever goes southwest!

That's because theres nothing out there, it's all North/North East.

Edited by LordRayken

I agree, I dont like running for 20 minutes.

There should at least be something there.

I agree, I dont like running for 20 minutes.

There should at least be something there.

zelen is like a 10 min run you can even find lees and alice packs and food in kamenka

If your 'nearest point of interest' is Stary, Cherno, or Elektro, then sure it's far away from them.

My 'nearest point of interest' is usually a deer stand or two, a red brick townhouse, and maybe a supermarket. Starting off at Kamenka is just fine, it gives the players reason to explore and learn their way around.

If your 'nearest point of interest' is Stary, Cherno, or Elektro, then sure it's far away from them.

My 'nearest point of interest' is usually a deer stand or two, a red brick townhouse, and maybe a supermarket. Starting off at Kamenka is just fine, it gives the players reason to explore and learn their way around.

There is only one first point of interest, for every fresh start. The Hospitals in Cherno or Elektro. I never going to head to the north without morphine again. Even if i die 5 times before getting enough morphine. At this time i get some food, a hatchet and something to drink, too. Next stop Stary Sobor.

Kamenka however is not that bad because there are many bike-spawns. The only thing i would like is if this bikes are spawning more frequently. It would allow the newbies to move from the beach up to the north to meet her friends much faster.

Edited by Knightowl