BearGravy

-=TGU=- Tactical, casual, and realistic clan

TGU stands for Tactical Gameplay Unit. We are mostly on DayZ. That is our home game. Doesn't mean we won't play Minecraft from time to time. Basically this group was made as a radio. Bandits and Survivors alike can join, there are virtually no rules. If a bandit gets someone killed in this group it's all fair game. Because you will never know who is on the other side of that radio. If you want to join I need a steamID. That is all. You can give me skype and TeamSpeak ID's, but it isn't necessary as I am the only admin that will go on those while playing the game. Anyway's I didn't pick the name, and there are roles in the group, you can be with the other Admin Acix, who added roles such as sniper, gunner, spottter, etc. (I am part of one of the divisions.) Or you can mostly play casual with me. Foxhound (Which is my steamID). I don't really play like that all that much I am more casual, I play Minecraft with people if they want, or something co-op. So there is variety when joining the group. Realism, tactical, casual, bandit, survivor, doesn't matter. If you want to join, like I said before, just drop me a SteamID, I will get to you as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Sounds like if anyone joins they're just going to get killed instantly.

Well you don't know for certain that's the point. Everyone in it know haven't shot anyone. I have played with everyone in the group and no one has shot me while playing with them.