fuzzy mcdoodle

[Video] Robbing Noobs - EP2

What server do you play on? I've always wanted an M4A1 HWS M203...

We don't go on any specific, we have about 10-20 back at camp so you can borrow mine.

Try to rob people at NW Airfield on EP3, i would love to see you try that

I've always wanted to try that but I don't even need to try to know that they would ALT-F4

We don't go on any specific, we have about 10-20 back at camp so you can borrow mine.

I'm going to say you're lying...

@Dylan you're lame and gay.

Low level gaming for low people.

PS: okay OP is 18 years old CoD kiddy, that's why...

Try to play in another difficulty than very easy, pussy.

Edited by hwk

Nice dupping.

What server do you play on? I've always wanted an M4A1 HWS M203...

I don't dupe.

EDIT: M4 count is now at 1,256

What the hell.

LOL @ people raging.

Chillax guys, they were new spawns. Guess what happens when they spawn again....wait for it.. I'm about to tell you... THEY GET THE SAME GEAR BACK !!!

omg nowayyyyyyyyy

Plus I lol'd at this vid, cheers make more :D

lol that was so bad... i like seeing player kill videos, but that was just redicolous going down to the shore with so many guys well armed and shooting at fresh spawns. oh and btw you have the aim of a 80 year old grandma with parkinson..

I didn't see one robbery, just a bunch of murders. Maybe you posted the wrong video?

• Like 1

First on a noob server with name tags and then shooting unarmed suvivors? I bet you guys couldnt handle a Fair fight on a Vet server without DC´ing when hit.

• Like 1

"right in the ear' ? sounds like guantanamo for me...

i think, especial this situation, maybe tells something about the character of the player...

i am not about morality or such stuff but..

comon, THAT wasn´t funny to me.

AAAAA i love killing spawn campers!! what server do you guys play on ? so my squade can whoop your asses

LOL @ people raging.

Chillax guys, they were new spawns. Guess what happens when they spawn again....wait for it.. I'm about to tell you... THEY GET THE SAME GEAR BACK !!!

omg nowayyyyyyyyy

Plus I lol'd at this vid, cheers make more :D

i would like to see you getting spawn raped

Why's every one so butthurt? I laughed.

Namely cause they all kept running for no reason.

It's shitty to murder newbies on the coast but come on, what do they really lose if they die? -_-

I know the anticipation was rampant, rocket himself watched this video and nearly died in amazement. Enjoy!

you guys are lame, stop hunting helpless players... try something harder, be other players friend instead of foe.

you guys are lame, stop hunting helpless players... try something harder, be other players friend instead of foe.

They are trying to be their friends. Friends share all their loot with each other. They were being bad friends and not sharing their beans.

hi,

Rob fresh meat is useless. I don't see any fun here. I don't call that robbing, it's more killing unarmed players at spawn points.

Maybe people will be less butthurt while watching your vids if you rob fully geared players north of the island, isn't it?

cya.

Nikiller.

• Like 2

"I got Painkillers" - "Painkillers? PAINKILLERS?! OMG that is illegal!" XD Just peed myself

Got to say when i read the title i was like this should be fun to watch buttttt Got to say this is a sad way to play the game guys, on the beach really, make a new video robbing players in Berezino at least there not total new spawns and have a chance of having a weapon.

P.S the point in robbing people in dayz is to take what they have and you need, such as Ammo, better weapons, ect ect

Edited by Cleric2012