grimsonfart

So, i just lost my character... Again? [Warning, CAPSLOCK MAY OCCURE]

So hello forum.

This is the second time in 5 days i have to make a post about mysterious death. I was near the airfield north of the map, i was preparing for a ride, but i desided to take a pause. I was still in the woods, and i phroned by some bushes and threes and left the game. I just came on and when i joined a server, it asked me to choose a gender... WTF AAAAAAAAARGHHH!!!

Down left corner, there was no "my name" has been killed or anything, i just lost all of my things which includes a AKS-Kobra, PDW, Lots of beans and sodas, a coyote backpack, GPS, Ghillie suite, map, and some other stuff i had used hours and hours to get, now all gone and im mad

I want to know if im the only one having this trouble, and if there is anyway to wack rockets/bohemias ass with a horse whipp

some servers arent connected to the hive for some reason so they ask you for gender but when you join another one that is you're actually good

Tired of these crybaby threads.

Crybaby? i think you would have gotten pretty mad too if you lost 4 days of hardish work. next time tell that to someone who actually cares

wait.. I have a response for this one too... wahh I lost my stuff wahh

Kid, this WHOLE GAME is losing 4 days of hard earned items.

That's the game.

Edited by WisdomSnork

Crybaby? i think you would have gotten pretty mad too if you lost 4 days of hardish work. next time tell that to someone who actually cares

Life goes on. You can't honestly let a virtual life in a game affect your mood in reality.

when you first log into a server, your character is standing straight up and available for people to shoot for like 15 seconds before you are even able to see your screen/character. so maybe in that time, someone shot you?

Life goes on. You can't honestly let a virtual life in a game affect your mood in reality.

Yes i can. a gamer knows this best, trust me

when you first log into a server, your character is standing straight up and available for people to shoot for like 15 seconds before you are even able to see your screen/character. so maybe in that time, someone shot you?

As i said, there was no "my name" has been killed so no, and btw, i was phrone, when u rejoin a server it will start phrone too

Whats posting this thread do? I honestly rarely say anything. But these threads are so annoying. If I die by a glitch or a Bandit, I say 'Shit' and either take a break or start over. What possesses you to make a thread like other people care? If you wanna find out if this has happened to other people, just search. Arma is incredibly glitchy, so is DayZ, so I would assume it has.

Yeah, I agree with sillybanana. You more than likely connected to a non hive server. If You rejoin a different server, you'll probably find your right back where you last were in the woods.

However, I have had one instance this past weekend where I joined the server my friend was on and it moved me to the coast. I was up at the NE airfield and when I left and joined the server it put me by Kamenka. I still had all my gear and weapons, I was just placed somewhere else on the map. I logged onto a different server and it kept me at that coastal location.

No clue what happened or why, but you seem to forget the first rule of this game.

Don't get attached to your stuff.

As i said, there was no "my name" has been killed so no, and btw, i was phrone, when u rejoin a server it will start phrone too

PRONE> ITS FUCKING SPELLED P_R_O_N_E_

<3

Edited by TMF4200
  • Like 1

"i phroned by some bushes and threes and left the game"

UGHUHGUHGUHGUHGUHGUHGUHG prone PRONE PRONE PRONE

Edited by TMF4200

I dont get attached to my gear, and no one here cares about your lost 4 days of hard work.

Edited by Grimlok