Sign in to follow this  
yomomyha

new bandit

I see that everybody in this game is a bandit regardless of why they have killed players in self defense or for more equipment or just for fun. It seems like there needs to be a new way to become a bandit so there can be some separation on players. this can be done in many different ways.

1) looting, players killed and looted could easily be a different way to gain your bandit status. the more you loot the easyer you can become a bandit. The problem with this is players that kill fresh spawn may have no need to loot the dead bodies and can remain survivors.

2) friends list, any friends not previously killed by you on this list and found in game before you add them could increase the amount of kills you can get before you become a bandit. or at least have an option if you want it to or not. just in case you want to be one.

I can not think of any more but if I do or you have any I'll update this.

Edited by yomomyha

edited. hope you can understand it now. I apologize for the rushed post.

The way I see it. There is no more a distinction between groups. THe current setting of the game is simply kill or be killed. You team up with people you know and you get rid of the competition. That's fine and all. It creates a stronger bond among those you trust. It is just a battle for survival. And it can get very exciting once you get used to it.

Only thing I hate are snipers but........... we can only dream with perfection. Lol