AdamH

You Cannot Play/Edit this mission; it is Dependent on Downloadable Content ...

You Cannot Play/Edit this mission; it is Dependent on Downloadable Content it has been deleted.chernarus

Why am i getting this logging into a server,

so help me because im not sure how to do that never played before thanks a bunch

i dont know if i have to get that or what i have Arma II and Operation ArrowHead

Yeah I've been getting the same thing along with the following: Requires addon CABuildingParts and also No entry 'bin\config.bin/cfg.eh/cles/citizen1' or something along those lines.

frustrating to say the least.

Ah well, I do realize it's Alpha but I see all these other folks in the servers.....argh!

Jaged

I just bought the game through Steam, watched the guide to install DayZ and I am getting the same mesg... I am also launching the game via Combined Operations as instructed by the Guide. ?

Mike

i downloaded yesterday from steam, followed instructions to the letter and i'm getting the same garbage as you guys, so whats going on ?

If arrowhead is on steam: right click, properties -> Launch options

add: "-mod=@dayz"

And when you launch Arrowhead, choose "Launch as Combined Ops"

If it s not working, for an unknown reason, try using Dayz launcher, six updater, or even arma launcher

Yeah Skurcrey, all that is covered in the Guide.

The different launchers are not however, I have no other option besides Steam to launch my game from though. I also do not have any DayZ files on the cpu besides the ones I grabbed from the website, so no launcher there either.

guys check this guide, I dod the first steps to get the updater and it did its thing, and I just played my first round...

http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2085

I also used to have the error "downloadable content that has been deleted/chernarus"

fixed it like this,

Go into your "ARMA 2" folder and right click and copy the folder and it's content called AddOns (about 8 gig worth)

“Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2\AddOns”

paste it in your "ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead" folder.

“Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead"

it worked for me, hope it helps someone.

Fenn

A+ for today Fenn, you fucking fixed it! Thanks so much! Everyone else was suggesting stupidly vague bullshit but you offered a god damn solution :D

i'm getting this after starting with the beta launcher now, after updating to 1.7.1.x... :(

I got steam version, two sepparate folders (ArmA2 and OA).

Copying the Addons-Folders worked for me too, but doesn't seem like a good solution to me. Does anyone know a way to maybe launch Combined Operations - Dayz with Betapatch alltogether?

hey guys, im new to this dayz mod and trying to install it and im about to pull my hair out! I've read all these forums to try n fix it, but i keep gettin the same thing everytime. when i join a server it says i dont have the downloadable content chenarus? or when i load the game for arma2:combined ops it comes up my windows movie center lol, by the way im bad with computers and just really wanna ply this.

I bought arma2 and arma2:OA on steam, but not the bundle Combined Ops, and when i try n run it on Combined Ops it brings up my movie center.

Or when i load the game and the menu opens it says something about a "bin/config.bin/cfgvehicles/citizen1.scope"? and and also when i try n load up arma2:oa is says "dayz_code requires addons "Cabuildingparts" ? What does this mean! if anyone can reply to my post ill be sure to clarify it all much more easily but i think my main problem is the missing content for chenarus when i try n connect to a server.....

Please help!!! :(

I am also getting this message it says "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles. I haven't tried re-downloading the dayz files yet. It is a steam Combined Ops copy. please help, thank you