Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddyDavee

How doez a dev team mess up da patch dis badly?

Those lyrics were really good, please jeep 'em coming

Wagwarn geez dnt b hating on rocket fam hes the only one coding so stop running your gums on the internet, here are some bars that i have written just for you.

(8) You're an internet gangster you'll try and shank me with a memory stick like "Yeh blud 20gig you'll fucking remember this" (8)

n dnt b hating on me either fam coz ill rush you blud you will get gassed fam, tsk.

Im just going to reel of lyrics i have written untill you stop posting.

It's such a treacherous journey through your mothers obsurdly huge cervix you had to learn to walk before that bitch gave birth to you, Her vaginal cavity is like wonderland every week she fucks about a 100man, i was fisting that bitch the other day and im sure somebody shook my hand.

Why you so full of shit man? You didn't write any of them lyrics. How can you be on here trying to dis people when your nufin but a fake teef!! Man up

• Like 1

i see it on the arma 2 page, talking abo DAY-Z aka free publicity to get day-z name out durr.

I see, thank you for pointing that out. Also I think the reason dislike how you are typing is due to how hard it can be to read. Anyway I will say steam only states what is needed for Dayz and that Dayz exists. Now any gamer should know that great and amazing mods are like a needle in a hay stack. Now Dayz is in its "alpha" stage, so its reasonable that its not bug free, and for the most part it is.

Also I think the reason dislike how you are typing is due to how hard it can be to read.

Err, Pardon?

Thanks for your invaluable input yet again BigDaddyDavee

How would we ever fix this game without you !

Locking thread. Submitting all BigDaddyDavee 's fixed code to Rocket right now.

• Like 6