disturbd

Cannot pitch a tent Patch [1.5.8.4]

I am still having problems pitching a tent in game. I was reading the change log for 1.5.8.3 and it said this was supposed to be fixed. Just wondering if anyone else if still having this issue.

Same here and I can't carry all my stuff so I really need to place a tent! But it's impossibru!!!!

Me too have the same problem, tried to pitch a tent where my old camp was, but it does not work

Glad to see its not just me. And now that this is a known issue it can be dealt with by the dev team.

+1 here as well. Even in a flat field with nothing but grass you can't pitch a tent.

The annoying thing is that the message "You cannot place a Tent here. The area must be flat, and free of other objects" does not tell you which of the two criteria (1. flat 2. objects) it thinks that you are not meeting.

And even weirder, I've seen people pitch tents on the shoreline, where the slope is quite steep.

Please, make the requirements for tent placement more lenient. It doesn't make sense to not be able to place a tent in a forest when you are in a spot that's reasonably flat and at least 5 meters in all directions away from other objects.

Same problem here with newest patch. Can't pitch a tent even on a flat surface.

Same thing here' date=' can't place a tent anywhere.. tried to pitch a tent 2 months but still can't.

[/quote']

Please look at the date of this next time, this thread is for 1.5 of the mod we're now on 1.7.1.5.