dannymo570

Motherload of loot 20 tents, locations included

LAWL. This is cute. I'm the moron. So what if they are exploiting then so be. What the fuck can you do? Nothing

Admin abuse is another thing. That gets called out all the time for nonsense. Banning you is bullshit if that occured but at the same time numerous amounts of servers restart constantly between 4-6 hours automatically. I dont quite understand how that could be admin abuse..

If they're exploiting you could very well kill them all, hide the bodies, knock the tents over, blow the cars up, then they have to start again (assuming they have no one else thats offline that carries items).

For what it's worth, they banned me from their server just now. Apparently I'm "cheating/hacking". These guys are shady as hell, and possible exploitations aside, I believe their server should be blacklisted simply because they abuse their ban powers to keep threats to their way of life off their server. That's against the spirit of the multiplayer survival aspect of the game.

• Like 4

Funny, seeing as how I haven't been in combat on this server since I started playing on it. I haven't been anywhere near a major city, and I haven't come across anyone in the wilderness whilst trekking.

Funny how you all forgot to mention all your Combat logouts :D

Since I actually never killed anyone, or even find anyone, all I heard was 2 bullets then someone die, so I'm assuming there was a hacker so I gave up and logged off when I saw a blimp to the left of me which was most likely either A) A hacker or B) A boar, since I kept myself pretty well covered.

Since I actually never killed anyone, or even find anyone, all I heard was 2 bullets then someone die, so I'm assuming there was a hacker so I gave up and logged off when I saw a blimp to the left of me which was most likely either A) A hacker or B) A boar, since I kept myself pretty well covered.

How did you come the conclusion that someone who fires his -or her gun and kills another player is a hacker? And someone standing next to you must be a hacker, since you were hidden. That makes no sense.

How is this cheating????

Regardless, I'm not sure that everyone in the clan is cheating. It could easily be legitimate or server restart exploiting to dupe.

To the people who are suffering from salem syndrome, not everyone who kills you is a hacker. I'm all up for shutting down this kind of thing, but where is the evidence apart from "yeah they have a lot of tents"

You haven't even provided screen shots of the so called hacked weapons....

• Like 1

How is this cheating????

Regardless, I'm not sure that everyone in the clan is cheating. It could easily be legitimate or server restart exploiting to dupe.

To the people who are suffering from salem syndrome, not everyone who kills you is a hacker. I'm all up for shutting down this kind of thing, but where is the evidence apart from "yeah they have a lot of tents"

You haven't even provided screen shots of the so called hacked weapons....

Thank you.

*highfive*

retards who think 40 gillie suit stack wasn't duped or wasn't taken from dupers/hackers.

Edited by BlueShock
  • Like 1

retards who think 40 gillie suit stack wasn't duped or wasn't taken from dupers/hackers.

It doesn't matter, you have no proof. I'm not on the side of duping or hacking, but there is no evidence to state this wasn't a bug or legitimate.

When you have something substantial you should post it, otherwise baseless accusations serve no purpose to the devs/moderators

Too bad they've already been reported for locking/taking down their server.

Taking down your server is not against the rules.

This thread needs to stop grasping at straws if you want anyone to take it seriously, otherwise it's just another whine about people having more stuff than others.

These pricks on server 1/9 wdu stoped there server placed a password and moved there tents to a new location i vote that this server gets black listed because of these F**** pricks they ban and kick people because we stole there loot and killed them. these people are pathetic bitches... they call themselves hardcore realism millatery pfft my ass there fuckin babies that ban because they loss crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

They have turned their server back on, not sure if its locked now. If anyone is thinking of paying their camps a visit, feel free to flatten it.

There's some serious people here with serious issues to understand the issue with duping/hacking/exploiting a game.

Seriously, if you cant understand that it is against the rules, then you should probably not play games. At all.

• Like 2

Who wants to go destroy these noobs with me?

well, i think my group might be heading there, so if you run into fully geared ghillies, just leave, satchels will be placed.

if the camp is still there

Edited by Zyfer
  • Like 1

Same @ you. If you see some fully gear ghillies, we don't shot if you don't. Camps will be dealt with, players will be camped.

It doesn't matter, you have no proof. I'm not on the side of duping or hacking, but there is no evidence to state this wasn't a bug or legitimate.

When you have something substantial you should post it, otherwise baseless accusations serve no purpose to the devs/moderators

you obviously know the owner of the server. Those tents are 100 percent duped.

How did you come the conclusion that someone who fires his -or her gun and kills another player is a hacker? And someone standing next to you must be a hacker, since you were hidden. That makes no sense.

This is what happened.

2Shots - One of them Dies.

2Shots - One of them Dies

2Shots - One of them Dies

2Shots - One of them Dies.

Happened 4 times, with the same weapon, whilst I was in the same area - under a tree. A blimp then randomly appears RIGHT next to me, so either A) He's hacking, or B) It was a VERY lucky spawn for someone else. (which I doubt since according to the coords, I was rather far away from the tents.)

My clan used to have our camp directly where they placed there camp. NW corner of the map near Skilla or w/e. We logged into there server at our camp and found it sitting right where ours was. We managed to steal there Ural and take it to the shore and loot it , blow it up. Not more than 10 seconds later we was all kicked and banned for combat logging. The funny thing is the ban message says cheating/hacking.

These guys are trash, the first camp they had was NE near Berizino I killed 5 of them and looted most of there tents. I managed to get 5-6 GPS 10 NVGs a ton of ghille suits. They restarted the server after the first raid, and I came back for seconds. Nothing but exploiters that don't deserve a server.

• Like 2

You are a complete fucking idiot, of course they are Abusing the system, and Exploiting the fuck out of this. They restart the server at least 12 times a day sometimes we have been playing in the last 2 weeks. Me and my clan mates got banned from their shitehole of a server because we found their base and killed all 10 of them.

These guys are nothing more than Exploiters, we found 2 of their camps that is just the tip of the iceburg there are quite possibly more areas in their map they keep exploiting their shit.

But now its become clear, they really are banning everyone who join their server to go loot the locations i provided. It proves they are not playing by the book and should be fucking Blacklisted, period!

I suggest everyone who has got banned from their server make a server report please, this sort of admin abuse shit has to be stopped.

Yep, They love to do this shit. They banned our group too because we raided there camp (different location). This was a couple weeks ago though.

Thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26821-admin-abuse-us35-banned-for-ghosting/

So basically we killed all of them, took there Ural that had a bunch of shit in it, took it to the coast because all but one of us died, looted it, and we all got banned. And right after that they restarted the server to get there shit back.

Even though no ones posting screens or videos (kinda hard when you get banned and can't reconnect), the fact that 20+ people are complaining about THIS server locking/restart abusing/banning anyone who kills their clanmates, is proof that it needs to be looked into.

Tried connecting today to see if they ever removed it, lolnope.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/NJyI1