What about a new type of objects : RAIN COATS

Having a rain coat in your inventory would allows you to stay under rain without temp loss.

multiple type of rain coats could exits.

Some reduce the temp loss and some totally negate the temps loss.

Regards.

I was actually thinking about this. My idea was to pick it up as a skin, but your idea is better "putting it in your inventory"

Was actually discussing this with my friend earlier. +1

as long as its not a bright color like white or YELLOW, you'd stick out like a sore thumb hehe

I think some of them should be in bright colors. Risk and reward! :)

I agree with this.

there could be multiple ones with different rarity. a bright yellow one that is more common, and a military green version that is more rare.

Or how about an umbrella? It would go to your main weapon slot. There would be cute pink ones with flowers and regular blacks for example. How awesome would that be?

Seriously rain coats gets my support, good idea. :)

I really hope rocket sees this topic, best idea imo.

great idea for a rain poncho! I was getting very bored sitting in a house yesterday for over 20 minutes doing nada - just chatting in text, because my tempval was low & I couldn't go outside.. thankfully someone in text suggested just leaving the server to find another that wasn't raining.. When your gaming time is somewhat limited idealy you don't want to spend it sitting looking out a window at a dreary wet landscape for hours on end, felt too much like childhood holidays in Donegal.

+1

Last night rain on a server didn't stop for 10-15 minutes and we were in the middle of nowhere; my temp dropped to 29 before we could actually find any shelter. Even then my temperature didn't go up at all and we were new-spawners. So we didn't have any firewood or jack all. This temp feature drops too quickly and doesn't fix itself quick enough to be reasonable.

I used to wear a rain coat over a thin hoody in the winter when it rained; you wouldn't even understand how warm I was. Walking around with that lot on is sweat-city.