Sign in to follow this  
nickypask@live.co.uk

Bring back Bandit Skins!!!

It would be GREAT if you could bring back the humanity icon and the bandit skins, they were both great implementations in my opinion and I think they should be brought back in one of the near patches, I dont think im alone on this one?

lol what... dont like knowing if a bandit is standing right in front of you.. lol most people shoot on site anyway so i dont see how this would be more affective.

I never got to play when those were in the game.

It would be nice to have some visual that shows if someone is a bandit or not from a distance.

Only draw back? Freshly started bandits will still look normal so. it won't actually effect much imo.

Plus... everyone seems to KOS. So not sure if this will even matter now.

2 sides to this coin

1, Everyone is KOS because they don't know who bandits are

2, Grief method? Spawn, find an axe, start chopping at someone with a gun. Now they're a bandit.

lol what... dont like knowing if a bandit is standing right in front of you.. lol most people shoot on site anyway so i dont see how this would be more affective.

People shoot on sight BECAUSE they don't know who is a bandit and who is not..

Edit;

2, Grief method? Spawn, find an axe, start chopping at someone with a gun. Now they're a bandit.

Here's how the Humanity system worked (As far as I understood it.)

You kill people, you get negative humanity.

You kill bandits, you get positive humanity.

At low enough humanity, your skin changes to a bandit skin.

If you take damage FIRST, you do not lose humanity for killing the person who injured you.

I started playing DayZ right after this feature was removed, but I'd really like to see it re-implemented.

Edited by Dr621

They removed bandit skin because Rocket said that later on future patches, this cloth will be able to use like Ghillie Suits and stuff.

There are several 'suggestions' like this one

USE THE SEARCH FEATURE. THANKS