kettenschutz

Looking for Friends! Europe

Hi out there!

In the last few weeks i really enjoyed playing "dayzi" and i think its time to couple out and find a friend.

Unfortunately i dont have a RL Friend who is playing DayZ, so i need to find one from around europe

I'm not a pro right now, and neither a bandit nor a murderer

I like the survival-zombie-splashing-and-loot-all-you-can-get way of dayz.

Playing alone is really exciting, but with one or two mates its even more fun, because you can go tacital

Im a german, my english is not the worlds best as you can see, and you can come from whereever you want

Europe is a good hint, imho. Because the pings to US Servers are horrible

So, what do you think? Newbies?

Maybe we meet up before? My Nickname ingame is KSMods !

Edited by kettenschutz

Hey, I'm looking for a few people who will play with me. I'm in the same situation as you so please, feel free to add me on steam: CptBywater. Also I'm from England. Hope to see you online sometime! :)

We´re a group of 3-5 fairly well equipped players from Germany, you can join our group, if you like (anyone is welcome) - We farm and hunt in the areas between Berezino, Stary and the NWA - sometimes we meet some other friends on other server to heal up or exchange gear between players - as I said, anyone is welcome! You should bring up a microphone / headset cause we use to communicate via teamspeak

This kinda stuff sucks imo, we're in a zombie apocalypse so finding people you can trust shouldn't be as easy as alt tabbing. It needs to be faciliated more in the game.

Edited by Huntra

Drop by my server if you wanna meet some friendly ppl and kill some zombies :)

Drop by my server if you wanna meet some friendly ppl and kill some zombies :)

whats the name of it?

This kinda stuff sucks imo, we're in a zombie apocalypse so finding people you can trust shouldn't be as easy as alt tabbing. It needs to be faciliated more in the game.

sorry dude, i dont mind whats your opinion about that

If you have friends in RL playing DayZ, wouldnt you try to meet up with them, too? ...

Cptn Brywater? Added :-)

Eazy-E: Lets see what happens in the future. for now i love to hang around elektro, cerno, barns, and collect some weaponry at balota or stary

I dont like to be fixed on an area of the map. Be free like the birds are ;)

Edited by kettenschutz

Eazy-E: Lets see what happens in the future. for now i love to hang around elektro, cerno, barns, and collect some weaponry at balota or stary

I dont like to be fixed on an area of the map. Be free like the birds are ;)

No problem, man, just try to stay alive :P

If you´re ever in trouble and need help or just hanging around in Berezino, Stary Sobor or that area, let us know, we´ll help you out, sir :)