Sign in to follow this  
Denzy

A WTF moment...

Something very dodgy occurred minutes ago.

Anyways I have been on my character for a few days now, got some decent gear and was ready to survive on my own. Got to Berezino and decided to get some supplies as I was walking into one of the apartments my character randomly teleported to some new zone or debug zone. I literally saw dozens of characters a car and a helicopter all in one location. It was a massive shoot fest. I crapped myself not knowing what the hell happened. Either way everyone was shooting like crazy. It was night time and all you could see was gun fire. Ended up getting killed. Very disappointed.

Literally the whole server was teleported to this one location with vehicles and helicopters. By far the worst bug I have ever encounted. Feel sorry for all those survivors who have been on weeks without getting killed and then getting finished off by a bug.

Hackers. Been happening for awhile now. Mass teleport hack. Only solution is to log out immediately before you get shot.

This would be the only time I would ever use Alt+F4 for the force close right away, that is the only counter we have to hackers till they all get banned ( wont happen but yeah )

This would be the only time I would ever use Alt+F4 for the force close right away, that is the only counter we have to hackers till they all get banned ( wont happen but yeah )

Yep - that's the time to alt-f4.

So annoyed! It happened so fast. All that loot I spent hours gathering just went to waste. Things like this just ruin your appetite :(

I had this happen when I first started playing, at that time I crawled everywhere and it saved my life when I was teleported into a large hanger in the middle of nowhere with 20 other people. Once I realized most people were only shooting at the survivors standing I was able to log out normally using abort etc.

Edited by Femme Fatale

I think I somehow survived one of these mass teleports. I was in Berezino near the military tents, watching from a treeline to make sure everything was clear. Was about to head out when I noticed a zed farther off then I should be able to spawn. Watched that location a bit and sure enough heard gunshots coming from the north supermarket. I was turning ( in binocular view ) back to the camp when all of a sudden my view through the binoculars switch to somewhere outside of the map boundaries (no trees or grass). I quickly switched out of binocular view, which oddly took a second, and found I was right where I should be. Next thing, everyone else on the server was killed. I disconnected as fast as I could, and from the lobby saw everyone who was left die again.

There's also a hack where they can teleport right next to you. Got gunned down by one tonight.

Sucks pretty hard, I finally found myself some NVG's this night.

Pretty pissed right now, but I'm trying to see the good part of it - I finally can start a male charakter so I can wear a ghillie suit, and I'm not "uber-geared" compared to my friends who died lately (on by being careless around Z's, the other one got killed by a bush he was crawling into).