Sign in to follow this  
Mysery

Avoid server US 1006

Decided to get some play time in this morning to finally make my way to the NW Airfield everyone says has good gear and could possibly mean instant death. With out a map it was proving to be a bit difficult but I was finding my way little by little. Thankfully, I had not run into any other players and was also able to find a few good items i.e. alice backpack and a ghilie suit. Well here is were it gets funky. I guess the admin decided that he/she wasn't having fun or hell just wanted to F with everyone. Everyone ended up in what seemed to be a waiting area and was killed one by one. EVERYONE!!! Hey I am not one to play the whole PvP thing unless the playing field is equal in some respect but I didn't sign on for this type of BS. Kill me in the game please but lets not resort to this type of foolishness. I don't get what is wrong with some people but this is not funny. If you are getting your kicks from Fing with people please get some psychiatric help ASAP! >:(

Your problem ain't the admin.. Stop blaming them all the time! The admin's are actually just normal palyers..

They can only restart det server and Make some Small configs.. All the other's is restricdeted by the hive i think..

So you'r problem is hackers..

To dayz Crew:

You should maybe make a official ''LIST'' of what admin's are able to do..

Report the server if you really think it was a hacker, and it probably wasn't the admin, just some faggot trying to get some fun.

If you all read the post I did not say it was the admin I stated that I guess it was the admin. In any event my main focus was to warn people about that server so what happened to me doesn't happen to others. No need to fling insults in my direction. I didn't call for a ban or anything like that. I just wanted to warn other people. And what the hell is a Derp anyways? @_@