Sign in to follow this  
thetamsen

This gave me cancer

"The major features of Chernarus are three major cities: Chernogorsk, Elektrozavodsk, and Berezino; towns such as Stary Sobor and Zelenogorsk; airfields in the south, northwest, and northeast; great expanses of highly realistic forest; simply architectured and yet fabulous castles; masterfully created and voiced hordes of bloodthirsty zombies, and so much more."

Link: http://dayzdb.com/database/chernarus

Edited by TheTamsen

bloodthirsty zombies

Erm, didn't Rocket say that they weren't zombies or undead, but infected? Might wanna clear that up.

Pretty sure he was complaining about the noises zombies make.

Sort of officious.

Let me get this straight, you magically got cancer by visiting a website...?

I dun' get it

If you are complaining about their description of DayZ then you should know they aren't affiliated with DayZ. So any misrepresentation of the mod is on them.

If you are complaining about their description of DayZ then you should know they aren't affiliated with DayZ. So any misrepresentation of the mod is on them.

Yep. That was sort of the point to what I said. They sort of look like they wanted to come across as a go-to place, and well...

The text comes from a website which is not oficially afilliated with Day-Z. Just another crappy post for the postcount....