Denzy

I think I am lost in Skalisty Island...

I logged out of a server not long ago, because I connected to a US one instead of an AU one and when I logged into the Australian/NZ server I appeared near the shore with all my gear, however I am not 100% sure where I really am.

If I look over the rocks I can see a tiny rock/island and on the right is an old destroyed ship with a large mountain and a communication tower.

I think I am here...

71Location.png

Behind me is a light tower.

This must be some kind of bug. I was near town far north, and then respawned near water on some island. Strange.

Not sure If i can swim over, without losing any items.

Edited by Denzy

Log out and then back in again, when it loads you back in it will tell you your location in the bottom right corner :)

I logged out of a server not long ago, because I connected to a US one instead of an AU one and when I logged into the Australian/NZ server I appeared near the shore with all my gear, however I am not 100% sure where I really am.

If I look over the rocks I can see a tiny rock/island and on the right is an old destroyed ship with a large mountain and a communication tower.

I think I am here...

71Location.png

Behind me is a light tower.

This must be some kind of bug. I was near town far north, and then respawned near water on some island. Strange.

Not sure If i can swim over, without losing any items.

Eventually your coordinates to spawn where fucked off , you landed in the debug zone, which will spawn you back to the coast.

You can swim, they fixed the issue where it would cause you to drop your items. I took a nice dip in a lake myself the other day.

one thing about skalisty island never go to the docks after dark there is a thick fog and it is said that if you enter the basement of a log cabin in the dock you will insta die :o

You can swim, they fixed the issue where it would cause you to drop your items. I took a nice dip in a lake myself the other day.

Lies, they just made it possible to turn 'drop-stuff-in-water' off, there is no way to know if your server actually took advantage of that. People still drop stuff in water, I have even seen a thread about it today.

Exactly. Unless the server specifies this setting in the title (and most will not) you are never going to know what the server setting is until you either lose your pack swimming, or don't. I guess you could contact your server admin directly...