Sign in to follow this  
pugthepanda

Devils Castle {NWO}

So I log in to my normal server and i load into Dolina all alone. I've then made my way up to Polana then Gorka from there I head towards Devils Castle still alone on the server. i finaly get to Devils Castle at 4am in the morning (1pm game time) i then head up the castle stairs still alone on this server and after looting the upstairs room i turn arround to see 10 people all in a row looking at me .. i then get the (Beep) kicked out of me by these people.. after i died to them i quickly look at the players in game they all had a clan tag on {NWO} .. afterd i respawn at Balota i play for another 10min before i i deside its time for bed .. so i get to the outskirts of Chernorsk when yet again the same 10 people from this clan log in and just like magic yet again standing behind me are my killers they got me again then they log out instantly this time .. how can they get frdom Devils castle to Chernorsk with in 10 mins with out hacking

JUST A WARNING TO OTHER PLAYERS IF YOU SEE THIS CLAN TAG LOG OFF IMMEDIATELY

• Like 1

they have their encampment in there and always logoff in that tower

they have their encampment in there and always logoff in that tower

ok they might have but it still does not explain how they can get to me again with in 10 mins after i was killed and was alone again teleport's ?

If it was an organized team, they may have had a vehicle or two. Other than that, I suppose it would have to be hacks.

Edit: Clarity

Edited by Dagyr
  • Like 1

known hackers...

not all of them.

only one guy using hacks with a throw away cd key and he can teleport all the others and see where you are on the map.

kiddies clicking a few buttons thinking there cool.

Edited by Okano

We have over three hundred members in NwO, You could have run into another group of ten different people.