Sharpboy21

(Ceased Trading)

Ok at the moment our server is down after the restart so we cannot check. This means no more trading today. Any trades that were planned for today will be moved to the same time tomorrow unless the people involved want to change it.

{CTS} - Maxamillion12345

• Like 1

Good News for all!

Our stock server is back up with our stock intact.

This means trading will continue as usual from tomorrow. (until the next time this happens ;) )

Just like to sayThanks for all Trades / Offers made so far.

We didn't even imagine getting the kind of response we have had, so many interested survivors - people wanting to help out - other traders.

As you can imagine we are quite busy because of this.

If we dont reply to you within 8 hours of sending your message it just means we are very busy and we are NOT ignoring you.

Dont hesitate to keep PM'ing us but also dont forget im not the only person you can pm. PM'ing Chrono or max (links in first post) will likley get you a faster response.

Once Again Thanks to all.

-=CTS=-Group

• Like 1

Looking for a ghillie suit, have all sorts of stuff to trade pm for more details

I have a spare, do you happen to have any SVD mags?

• Like 1

Hey all,

Moderately new player here. I've acquired a ghillie suit and would like to pass it on to someone who would make good use of it before I die and it is taken by a bandit. Would prefer an AS50 with a decent amount of rounds, but I am willing to negotiate considering I am still relatively new (~2 weeks played).

• Like 1

I require an SVD CAMO with 3 mags, I have several things to offer, 2 GPS, 3 NVGS, 2 ghillie suits. Assortment of weapons, None SD however, and other miscellaneous items. Offer's negiotable. Depending on ligitimacy to whether further business with my group will happen. In need of surplus of supplies if this goes smoothly.

- Hutchy

• Like 1

I'm in need of a SVD and/or DMR and/or M24 and/or CZ550.

I can trade for Bizon SD or FN FAL or M1014 or M9 SD or G17.

• Like 1

Willing to trade for a SVD Camo.

Happy to trade an "unfair" amount for it and can use vehicles to facilitate trade.

• Like 1

A lot of people here are asking for an SVD camouflage which unfortunately we do not have at the moment. We are hopping to do a trade for one and we are also hunting for northern camps to add to our stock. Also due to yesterdays issue with our camp and the huge response we have received many new people may feel like they are being ignored, but they are T. We can only get through a certain amounts of trades a day andvthe ones missed yesterday are a priority.

Also after today we will be allocating certain days which we trade on so we can go out into the real world some time. ;-)

Thanks

{CTS} - Maxamillion12345

• Like 1

Do you trade with noobs?

I need a 20+ slot backpack and am willing to trade a PDW (the uzi looking sidearm) or a camping tent for it.

Oh i've got a camo outfit to trade as well. (not the ghuillie suit, just the soldier outfit).

Unless of course i die in between now and then which is likely.

• Like 1

After today we will have select trading days.

These will be

Monday - Wednesday- Thursday and Sunday.

Thanks

The {CTS} Team

I have traded with CTS today. The trade went well. There was no problems and the trade went really quickly. We met in one of the locations. Im happy with the CTS and hopefully soon I will trade with them again. Once again Thanks. 5*!

• Like 3

Traded once again with CTS and once again im happy about it. *5

P.S

Sorry about the shot haha ;D

• Like 1

Hi, I'd like to give you guys my ghillie suit. Getting tired of having it right now, as I am not playing in a group currently and will likely lose it to a bandit while scavenging or something. I'll trade for some normal clothes, and if you'd like, I could probably use some basic supplies. :)

Just met up with Max for a trade. These guys are perfectly trustworthy so give them a shout if your looking for a fair trade with a good group of guys.

Thanks again guys, the stuff will be put to good use :thumbsup:

5* Rep and beans for you! :beans: :D

Edited by +Ben+
  • Like 2

-=NOTICE=-

WE WILL NOT BE TRADING FROM FRIDAY 3/8/12

UNTIL ROUGHLY SATURDAY 11/8/12

We will still be replying to PM's Just not on the game.

(We are allowed a vacation ;) )

THANKS

{CTS TEAM}

Edited by Sharpboy21
  • Like 1

Awesome awesome service, was finished quickly and without pain. Will definitely come back :) 5 stars from me :D

• Like 1

Awesome awesome service, was finished quickly and without pain. Will definitely come back :) 5 stars from me :D

Just met up with Max for a trade. These guys are perfectly trustworthy so give them a shout if your looking for a fair trade with a good group of guys.

Thanks again guys, the stuff will be put to good use :thumbsup:

5* Rep and beans for you! :beans: :D

Traded once again with CTS and once again im happy about it. *5

P.S

Sorry about the shot haha ;D

Just did a trade with these guys, very professional and well organized. ++++++ Rep!

I just made a really nice trade with these guys. They wear very friendly and helpful. +reputation

Very friendly group, rep+1

Just a few of our happy Customers. :thumbsup: :beans: :rolleyes: :) :D

Dont fret to contact us if you have a Question / Suggestion / Trade

thanks

{CTS}

Awesome Trade! Quick/Friendly ... +++++ Reputation ...

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: