Sign in to follow this  
bjhermann@internode.on.net

US 1436. Hacked in heli, crew with G36 with Tracer rounds. (VIDEO)

We were playing on a new server that had only been up for a few days (3-4) we had checked ALL the heli spawns, there were none.

We had found a few vehicles and had a small convoy going, when coming back down from the north we encountered a heli, after unloading over 100+ rounds into it with my M249 SAW and also getting seen and shot at through tree cover the chopper landed and dropped off its gunner who apparently had a G36 (hacked in) and was shooting tracer rounds, after hearing that he was getting shot through trees and was getting hit with "dead on" shots we believed that they were using hacked in weapons and aim-boting so we left. :c

We were checking the player list every 10-20 minutes keeping an eye on player numbers and only saw these [sKD] guys join about 10 minutes before the chopper showed up, we had NOT seen them playing any other time we were on the server for the past 4 days.

the names of the two players were

[sKD]faRfaN

http://www.gametrack...9.229.103:2302/

[sKD]S1mba

10 minutes later they left the server, and after google'ing their names and finding their game tracker pages i saw that they have server hoped to about 3 different servres, why swap to different servers if you have a WORKING heli, only reason i can think of is if they hacked it in and got bored and left.

As you can see in the video they could see me and were shooting me through the tree's and didn't really mind me putting 100+ bullets into them with an M249..

http://youtu.be/FunncgxEX04

Edited by Nifty

Odds are it wasn't hacked in... I dont think you were hitting it as there is a little bullet time right? How did you find out it was a g36, just curious, I only watched 4 minutes... sorry.

Odds are it wasn't hacked in... I dont think you were hitting it as there is a little bullet time right? How did you find out it was a g36, just curious, I only watched 4 minutes... sorry.

our freind that died which has been playing arma 2 WAY before dayz came out, he knows the guns and also saw it as he drove past the guy shooting him and he was also being shot at by tracer rounds.(which arent in the game)

"little bullet time right" what do you mean by this?

Edited by Nifty

He meant that you should have been leading the target a little when the heli was moving, looked like a lot of your fire was gonna miss by the time the bullet got up that high. Definately got a lot of shots on while it was sitting still though.

How did you find out it was a g36, just curious, I only watched 4 minutes... sorry.

I saw the g36 when it was ending my life.

• Like 2

Firing 200 bullets in the air doesen't that neccessarily mean that you hit the chopper/the crew. You are abviously one of the guys who have never seen Chernarus from above and I haven't seen a single G36 in this video. The UH-1H is firing luminous trace ammunition by default out of his 2 M240's.

It is indeed easier to spot people or vehicles from above since there's a lower LOD. So I just don't see the point why to call these guys hackers or something.

The UH-1H is firing luminous trace ammunition by default out of his 2 M240's.

Yes i know the UH-1H fires tracers, thats not what we said, my freind said that the g36 was fireing tracers.

and yes i know that the new update enables choppers, but like i said, we checked the chopper spawns yesterday and early today, and the server had been up for 4 dayz with no restarts (apart from updating yesterday), so they had no time to spawn in. (they usually take a few days to spawn in like when a vehicle is destroyed it respawns in about 4-7 days)

Also how did they get the huey after being in the server for FIVE MINUTES, and why LEAVE AFTER TEN! they never died so why leave...

Edited by Nifty

As far as "seeing you through the trees" goes, seems tags are turned on in that server... at the :42 mark you're doing the same thing....

All I read out of this thread was :

You died so they were hackers. You saw a weapon you thought was a G36 and therefore you came running here to tell the world about how much those hackers hurt you.

Not the first to do it, not the last, although this one had a pretty video showing you can't shoot to save your life.

Let me analyze this video:

Name tags were on, so yes they saw you through the tree.

You didn't hit them once when they were moving. You hit them while they were stationary

They then crashed the heli for some reason or another and you ran here to scream hacker.

Be realistic... I mean... you were running full tilt and your aim was all over the place. Did you actually watch this video and believe you laid into them with that 249? Furthermore, 249 saw is a pretty useless weapon considering it fires Stanag and it's only saving grace is it's got less noise then a mk 48.

btw u do know that heli spawns on " loot map" got spawns changed.. only a few comfirmed atm, skalsity island, skalka mountain.

I can assure you guys that g36's exist in day z. They are not in the wiki, but I've had one before. Before the most recent update I had a g36(camo) Sd with a Eotech holo sight. I procured it after an admin hack in the Chicago 56 server where nearly everybody died (link-> http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/45751-all-players-teleported-to-one-location-all-at-once/page__hl__%2Bchicago+%2B56+%2Bteleported. I Aborted mission and returned to the server with an astonishing sight. There were at least 24 people dead. A helicopter fully in tact, and 100's of cow corpses everywhere. I stole said g36 off of a dead guy and the helicopter laying in the middle of the field. All the gear disappeared after the update and i was stuck with a glitch that showed a makarov taking 1911 rounds and shot like a m1911. By the way g36's most likely cannot be found, but only given or acquired through the killing of finding of a dead hacker or abusive admin. P.S. the g36 is awesome to the max, and it lets you go on rampages.

I can assure you guys that g36's exist in day z. They are not in the wiki, but I've had one before. Before the most recent update I had a g36(camo) Sd with a Eotech holo sight. I procured it after an admin hack in the Chicago 56 server where nearly everybody died (link-> http://dayzmod.com/f...+56 +teleported. I Aborted mission and returned to the server with an astonishing sight. There were at least 24 people dead. A helicopter fully in tact, and 100's of cow corpses everywhere. I stole said g36 off of a dead guy and the helicopter laying in the middle of the field. All the gear disappeared after the update and i was stuck with a glitch that showed a makarov taking 1911 rounds and shot like a m1911. By the way g36's most likely cannot be found, but only given or acquired through the killing of finding of a dead hacker or abusive admin. P.S. the g36 is awesome to the max, and it lets you go on rampages.

No shit?!?!?! Hacked weapons aren't listed on the wiki? Go fucking figure.........