Sign in to follow this  
jason_crosby@hotmail.co.uk

An ATV,4 Camps and a truck full of guns!

Yes people have bases, yes other people find them but do we need a new thread each time someone finds a base?

• Like 2

Yesterday on a german server.

We went all the way up to Olsha and started scouting the area.

Found a camp with a single tent.

I think the tent itself was just a distraction as a bit further we found this UAZ, filled with goodies NVG, some rifles, loads of ammo, and very deliciously cooked meat.

We drove the UAZ to NW airfield, parked it in the woods, looted the place, went back to car, to found someone steal it:D

Anyway, lovely loot. :D

Edited by kajonna

Yes people have bases, yes other people find them but do we need a new thread each time someone finds a base?

Isn't it nice/fun to share these stories?

Isn't it nice/fun to share these stories?

Exactly! its nicer to see a forum thread about an actual game event involving the players having fun than reading about some guy raging because of exploits or game glitches

• Like 1

Exactly! its nicer to see a forum thread about an actual game event involving the players having fun than reading about some guy raging because of exploits or game glitches

Also you can learn quite a lot from these.

Like us, we decided to go vehicle hunting, but on our way to north found all the loot points empty.

One of us recalled someone saying something about the NE part of the map, especially Olsha area...so that's the only reason we went there:D

Edited by kajonna

With a Helicopter, everything on the map is yours.

You can literally fly over every grid area and see anything below you.

I'd imagine that Blue Ural Civilian will be found very quickly with a few fly overs.

With a Helicopter, everything on the map is yours.

You can literally fly over every grid area and see anything below you.

I'd imagine that Blue Ural Civilian will be found very quickly with a few fly overs.

yeah helicopters with there radars can find any vehicle in a matter of minutes

yeah helicopters with there radars can find any vehicle in a matter of minutes

If they had radar, which they do not.

how'd you look behind you while running. Never seen that view before.

That was awesome.. Although I felt bad for the guy who was stuck trying to drive the truck out while you just spammed his poor ears with information he already knew hahahahah. But awesome video.

That was awesome.. Although I felt bad for the guy who was stuck trying to drive the truck out while you just spammed his poor ears with information he already knew hahahahah. But awesome video.

Too much excitement!! :D

Serves them right for not even hiding their tents, lol.

My camp is very well hidden. Few NVG's, few very rare items, a lot of ammo, medicals, food, and weapons, and an Offroad Pickup and a helicopter which spawned right above Cherno fully repaired lol.

Hold ALT and move your mouse

I've been playing for months and I learn something new everyday. The other day i figured out you can throw whiskey bottles at Zeds. I threw one and it bounced off a wall and hit me in the head.

I've been playing for months and I learn something new everyday. The other day i figured out you can throw whiskey bottles at Zeds. I threw one and it bounced off a wall and hit me in the head.

Don't worry about it, at least you know now, its extremely effective at scanning your sectors without turning your whole body!

Serves them right for not even hiding their tents, lol.

My camp is very well hidden. Few NVG's, few very rare items, a lot of ammo, medicals, food, and weapons, and an Offroad Pickup and a helicopter which spawned right above Cherno fully repaired lol.

yeah exactly they should of hid there camp more in the trees, they stuck them on the edge of a tree line which was a silly mistake

Considering this was on a server that has rebooting admins when they get shot (uk117 mofo police, theres two 117's so make sure you get the right one), if everbody that has nothing to loose, can make their way north to the marked camp location (check the video closely, you'll see the blue marker).. that would be ace :)

I would encourage everyone that plays on uk117 to literally make it there mission to sabotage there server! if you find their truck of guns blow it up, do not let them cheat and restart their server so they can get it back

Awesome Jas, we've had some good adventures recently! Guys you should follow our story on our twitter as well. @productionsJCG and @squirrel652.