Sign in to follow this  
snake_eyesF

Czech pouch has a use!

seperate ideas for the Czech pouch to have a use instead of being a craptastic find

1. expands your accessable inventory by a further 3 slots

or

2. expands your secondary inventory (the slots where pistol ammo and bandages go) by a further 2

Nothing that will magically make it an awesome find, but more to give it an actual use

Thoughts?

• Like 1

I love this. Would rather have something to do with it than literally...... nothing at all.

Yes having it an expansion for the secondary slots would be great but I'm not sure the game engine allows it...

Sounds good to me.

1. expands your accessable inventory by a further 3 slots

or

2. expands your secondary inventory (the slots where pistol ammo and bandages go) by a further 2

Make it the only backpound wearable with ghillie suit.

Lovin' all these ideas!

It has a great purpose. If you're someone who won't be looting equipment during a raid, you are 1) less visible while prone and 2) not going to have as many of your supplies on you if you are ambushed, providing them with less benefits for a successful raid.

yeah.. it only seems shit if you're living outta your back pack! however going bandit hunting? 6 x beans 2 x water bottles + low profile.. that's three good hours bandit hunting right there..

Edited by Calibre