Sign in to follow this  
dsenadhira@me.com

We found you and......

We're coming back for you tonight!!!!!

We had an epic game last night and found a clans ammo dump, tents, vehicles and loads of other kit. We pinched a lot of their gear, but my machine kept quitting and they took it back. But we're coming back for you tonight, so be warned.

And this time we're bringing backup!!!

It's war!

Edited by squirrel

Yeah you really laid it out for them

Thanks i'll take a bow.

Just a bit of friendly banter! They probably won't even see it.

server ?

I'd rather not disclose that incase they start moving kit about or if someone else starts trying their luck. We monitored them and it looked like they had a secondary site.

Well when you give no specific details at all, no one even knows if it's banter, let alone who it's targeted at.

I've made more detailed lists about how to make a ham sandwich than this post.

Well when you give no specific details at all, no one even knows if it's banter, let alone who it's targeted at.

Ok it's a UK server, not saying anymore than that. Otherwise every Tom, Dick and Harry will be doing the same thing as us.

Edited by squirrel

Good post, the unwashed masses need to know there's more to the game than soda and beans.

That's not true, I've seen a couple of vague messages that referred to my group, although no one would even know it. I've also seen posts ABOUT my group (where the OP didn't even intend to call us out, just used it anecdotally) and recognized they were talking about me.

Maybe you should do something worth being mentioned about and see a post about it made by some one else. It warms your heart.

Screenshots/links or it didn't happen