Sign in to follow this  
shahanshahin

Server AU1 (AUSTRALIAN SERVER) WTF?!?!? WHY?!

Hey everyone,

My names Shah, I'm pretty new to Day Z, probably done about 9hrs on my current life.

Basically I've created this topic to ask for some help/info on something that has pretty much

devastated me and my friends.

So today we were all playing together around the outskirts of Cherno (bear in mind, i've just spent 2hrs

trying to find my friends) when out of no where, the Admin spawns us into some kind of Death Match game.

Not wanting to die in this kind of a shitty situation, my friend and I promptly quit the game.

So we rejoin to AU2 the other aus server, only to find that we've been spawned AT THE TOP OF THE MAP.

This isn't a one off glitch either, we have all our equipment, but we're WAYYYY NORTH. Not only has that

disorientated us, but one of my friends was still joining the game when we had to quit, meaning he could possibly

have to take hours to find us again.

If any admins on the AU1/2 servers could give me some info on WHY this happened I would be grateful. I doubt theres

a fix, just a major bummer.

Thanks,

Shah

The admins do not have the ability to move you around in this fashion. Do some reasearch on the forums. If you can come up with what exactly happened then you can have my beans :)

Hint: starts with Ack and ends in Er ;)

• Like 2

I had this with a server. had no idea where I was but I was spawned out of bounds. If id of had no food id of died.

• Like 1

defiantly hackers not the admin.. derp

What you probably dealt with was the possibility of a Hacking Admin (if it was the Admin who was pitting you). Head to the Cheater sub-section of the forums and report there of ill usage of a server.

The admins do not have the ability to move you around in this fashion. Do some reasearch on the forums. If you can come up with what exactly happened then you can have my beans :)

Hint: starts with Ack and ends in Er ;)

WHAT STARTS WITH ACK AND ENDS WITH ER!??!?!?! I have no idea ! :P

• Like 1

Wow you d/ced? The thunderdome actually has crates of weapons in it. Much better than the crap you would have found in balota. And why does everyone always blame the admin?

Wow you d/ced? The thunderdome actually has crates of weapons in it. Much better than the crap you would have found in balota. And why does everyone always blame the admin?

Who gives a shit what the thunderdome script kiddies put in there? it's hacked shit. do you LIKE playing not legit?

Who gives a shit what the thunderdome script kiddies put in there? it's hacked shit. do you LIKE playing not legit?

Exactly. I'm not going to risk dying so that I can get some hacked shit, some faggot script kiddy put there.

With the abundance of duped gear in the game already I'm not sure if this is a serious question or not. At least with the thunderdome you'd have to earn it though pvp.