same issue here, but now im stuck spawing in the player buffer, the area were your toon stands while you load into the game, and no matter how many times i try to respawn, i cant leave, its like pergatory or something. unable to play the game now

Yep. Same issue.

Logged off my original character. Logged back in and died instantly. Now every time I log in i seem to have someone elses stats and start position but not their gear.

I'm having the same problem.

I died yesterday and decided to play today. I spawned in the middle of a powerplant with 70 zombie kills, 1 bandit kill and half-health. I went to another server.

Spawned in a building in the middle of some town in the middle of god-knows-where, near a mall, again with around 80 zombie kills and half health.

Spawned again. Same thing as before but on a beach.

I'm not gonna try to login, but I know someone who has the same problem.

I mentioned in the 1.5.8.3 thread, but I am also having this problem. I guess I'll take this time I'm unable to play to get some stuff done :D I sure hope it gets fixed soon though.

have the same issues... think the main server is screwing up entries or something

Another here with the spawning issues. Actually only just got the mod installed for the first time today, and spawned as a bandit, also. Debug monitor showed my expected stats (0 kills all around) at first, until I died and respawned.

Now every time I spawn I'm also in cripple purgatory (as well as random keybinds having been reset?).

http://i.imgur.com/WlIhN.jpg

I'm having the same issue, i was playing with my friend, but when we joined OHIO 1 server, we were bandits, with 7000 blood, killed 50 zombies, 30 headshots and the starter's itens, like makarov...

We played normal, found winchester and everything, but when we disconnected, and logged in , in the same server, we spawn in diferent locations, we both had 500 blood, we died, when we respawn, we respawn with 500 blood again and bandits, what the hell is going on here?!

Same issue.

I tried deleting my player profile and creating a fresh one - no effect. Every time I spawn, I have a different number of zombie kills (and headshots), and different blood value. No matter what the blood value (had between 300 and 1900 on different spawns), the droplet indicator is blinking and screen is blurry.

Having the same problem, before and after i have updated to 1.5.8.3. Steam copy.

Sounds like perhaps our IDs are mixed up with other peoples characters or something.

just making sure this thread gets noticed, spawning in prigorodki with 300 blood and a makarov over and over is NOT fun

Same problem over here. Waiting for fix.

Guys, you're breaking my balls here.

"yeah, same here" doesn't help :) What you need to do, is to send your arma2OA.RPT file along with your profile name/id and the server you were on to dayzdevteam@gmail.com

I can't reproduce this, I connected to 10 different servers and killed my character and had no issue - so I cant do anything without log files.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files

yeah same here boys :/ got some zombie kills and i spawn dead with the hour glass for ages but i got 6000 blood and that.. must be a global thing there should be a patch soon so we just got to wait till morning

Same issues as other posters. Died last night, respawned today. Being logged in with an hourglass or bleeding out and random amounts of kills and murders. I cannot get a clean start. This happened before and after the hotfix.

Guys' date=' you're breaking my balls here.

"yeah, same here" doesn't help :) What you need to do, is to send your arma2OA.RPT file along with your profile name/id and the server you were on to dayzdevteam@gmail.com

I can't reproduce this, I connected to 10 different servers and killed my character and had no issue - so I cant do anything without log files.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Done Done and Done! :)

[/quote']

Done, Done and Done!²

[/quote']

Done