Sign in to follow this  
LashUberAlles

Lol, bad snipers

To all the bad snipers out there...you guys make my life so easy. After logging in after a hard day of work, i work my way to cherno with my m24 to meet up with a friend. After the server crashes i log in next to a sniper with a DMR, had the chance to kill him, but he luckily left my sight very quickly (he actually dident know i was even there) After looking for him for a bit, i heard the shots of an AS50 sniper rifle near me, i do what any person would do and find cover and wait in silence. After around 5 minutes i peek out to check in the direction where the shots where at. What i find is a man looking in the other direction in a ghilie suit with an AS50, at first i was like "Holy shit, mine mine mine!" after waiting around a minute for a good shot i notice yet ANOTHER ghilied sniper near the other one. At this point my heart is racing and im telling my friends to shut up in skype so i can concentrate. I wait for my opportunity and take both of them out, 1 with a headshot insta dead, his friend on the other hand survives the first shot and as hes bleeding to death, he alt f4'ed. I wasent upset at all, i knew i had atleast one of them to loot. After looting i gained and AS50 with 4 things of ammo, and the thermal/NV gun (cant remember the name) So, thanks for that your terrible snipers. I know i have no proof, but you would expect for people with this much gear to be more careful, so they more then likely hacked or found a hacker with those items. I have already had those items before so i wasn't to excited to get the gear, considering i suicided earlier in the week with an AS50 + M1A1 CCO SD.

Just a thought, if your a bad sniper, dont snipe, it makes this game to easy for people like me (;

• Like 1

K.

• Like 2

It's sad that people won't spend 15 minutes in the Armory getting used to their new rifle.

Good on you for killing someone who can't aim.

Cheers.

Its sad, as i said i have no proof but imo they probably hacked if they have 2 fully decked out geared guys in cherno and wont even take the time to act stealthy. These guys were literally easy to spot and i was around 600 meters away. I myself have sniped a lot of hold my gear pretty safely and never go somewhere where i can risk losing that much gear in such a stupid spot. It just suprises me how trigger happy some people are with there snipers. Just the other day it took someone around 20 dmr shots (there were 2 of them) to kill me in Elektro.

Its sad, as i said i have no proof but imo they probably hacked if they have 2 fully decked out geared guys in cherno and wont even take the time to act stealthy. These guys were literally easy to spot and i was around 600 meters away. I myself have sniped a lot of hold my gear pretty safely and never go somewhere where i can risk losing that much gear in such a stupid spot. It just suprises me how trigger happy some people are with there snipers. Just the other day it took someone around 20 dmr shots (there were 2 of them) to kill me in Elektro.

I had the same problem; I freshly spawned on the beach, walked towards the trees and found a nice tent full of high end gear!

So I did 2 things:

- I walked to our camp and stored some stuff, since I knew they would be useful to others.

- I walked to Cherno and messed around with survivors till I got shot myself.

And yes, I lost a AS50... but who cares, we have enough...

I did store the NVG, GPS and L85, since I didn't needed that for survivor hunting ;)

for starters this game is duped to hell atm. for every high tier gun someone loses they have another 10 in a tent/vehicle back at base.

they lose nothing 99% of the time now

for starters this game is duped to hell atm. for every high tier gun someone loses they have another 10 in a tent/vehicle back at base.

they lose nothing 99% of the time now

Was just what I was gonna tell this dumbass lmao.

they more then likely hacked or found a hacker with those items.

everyone hacks everything. everything in the game is hacked by hackers.

I'm a bad sniper, but that's because I got my first sniper rifle yesterday and the only practice I've had with it is popping off zombies. ThatGuyCalledReptile mentioned an Armory that people can practice with their new guns in? How do I access this armory to practice?

I'm a bad sniper, but that's because I got my first sniper rifle yesterday and the only practice I've had with it is popping off zombies. ThatGuyCalledReptile mentioned an Armory that people can practice with their new guns in? How do I access this armory to practice?

Its part of the ArmA II game singleplayer.

• Like 2

Its part of the ArmA II game singleplayer.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I have to unlock 95% of the weapons available so the Armory isn't a very viable option for those of us who solely play DayZ. :/