Sign in to follow this  
IcyTorrent

Dear ADZ clan on US165

Well the base we raided was north of the Pobeda Dam, but if your base was west of Pustoshka and had like 5 tents then we actually just hit that an hour ago pretty much. Was there two as50s, gps, and 2 range finder along with m16 acog, and M4 holo? We stole a bicycle, not a dirtbike from north of Pobeda dam. But we did blow up a dirt bike that ADZ-Jake brought up east of the dam.

Also, just raided a base that had 30 raw meat, wtf?

Edited by IcyTorrent

Well the base we raided was north of the Pobeda Dam, but if your base was west of Pustoshka and had like 5 tents then we actually just hit that an hour ago pretty much. Was there two as50s, gps, and 2 range finder along with m16 acog, and M4 holo? We stole a bicycle, not a dirtbike from north of Pobeda dam. But we did blow up a dirt bike that ADZ-Jake brought up east of the dam.

Yeah i did not have a dirt bike??? i ended up dying to a hacker so this is a bit weird ?

Jake ;) we are coming to find you ;)

west of Pustoshka and had like 5 tents then we actually just hit that an hour ago pretty much. Was there two as50s, gps, and 2 range finder along with m16 acog, and M4 holo? We stole a bicycle, not a dirtbike from north of Pobeda dam. But we did blow up a dirt bike that ADZ-Jake brought up east of the dam.

Also, just raided a base that had 30 raw meat, wtf?

Yup the 5 tents west of pusto were ours. You stole my bicycle. You are now my mortal enemy. Q_Q_Q_Q_Q The as50's, gps and rangefinders do not sound familiar (however i wish i could claim them), but the M16 acog and M4 holo were mine. I was working my way back up after i got killed by a zombie glitch where my mate took my M16 off my body back to the camps (as well as my Coyote pack). oh so sad. 30 uncooked meat sounds like my mate. He likes his meat raww and wriggling. Guess time to start over from scratch... T_T

ok now im starting to understand where peoples camps were and who is who haha

me and my friends took the uaz we had it for about an hour and it was gone. we also took the big civilian thingy um w/e its called and a white truck. our camp was the one to the east of misty peak.

sounds like there are so many people on that server x.x

I would love to, and I feel extremely bad for doing this. But the helicopter me and my group just crashed (got battlescript error and I was piloting...) and this server gives me super bad fps for long periods of time (have you ever played for 4 hours at 8-12 fps, not fun). It was really fun warring with you that one night where we flew the heli above Pobeda dam.

By the way, I don't know who it belonged to, but the bus that was out of bounds on the north east most side of the map. Sorry, but we took your ghelli suits and pretty much all the good stuff then shot it with the helicopter guns and then AS50s :). Thanks for a great time you guys, but without the heli dealing with the 8 fps isn't worth it. My biggest regret is having to let go of the military UAZ, loved it, but alas this server is so shitty with how laggy it is.

Edited by IcyTorrent

Yea just unlucky timing I would of shot your "paratrooper" but I honestly thought it was a friendly. No matter it happens.... And the fps lag is just rediculous sometimes.

If this server would reset more often and warn before said restarts it would be perfect, but sadly it doesn't.

Also just rolled over two tents at 133020. Didn't even look in them. Anyone here own them?

Edited by IcyTorrent

So let me get this. You looted all our hard earned shit, then promptly crashed the helicopter of which you most probably had it in. Well played asshat.

So let me get this. You looted all our hard earned shit, then promptly crashed the helicopter of which you most probably had it in. Well played asshat.

Nah heli can only hold 20 items and 3 weapons. You guys had WAY more than that :). Thanks for the M16 with ACOG its a REALLY nice gun. I love it. You had a lovely base, although I'm curious as to who my friend shot. I forgot to mention it earlier but my friend saw some dude lying down and scouting us while we were looting your base. He got hit with a sniper but I imagine he dc'd or just ran off and bandaged himself. And blame battlescript for the crash, I'm an ace pilot :).

Yeah i did not have a dirt bike??? i ended up dying to a hacker so this is a bit weird ?

Jake ;) we are coming to find you ;)

Well I don't know who owned that dirtbike then. You didn't die by a hacker, you died by my friend who had an AS50, ghillied in a bush, and was watching the area where we crashed the helicopter (ADZ didn't know about that lol? It was about 700 meters from your base up Pobeda dam) When you died you were looking at that random Coyote travel pack on the ground right? Our heli was LITERALLY 20 meters down that hill. It was right where the pack was but we bumped it with UAZ (and damaged everything...).

Edited by IcyTorrent

That was my mate, he was giving me a play by play cause i couldn't help him defend it. He didn't DC, he just retreated and let you guys take the stuff. Don't know quite how he survived. And yes. That ACOG was my baby. My little baby that i nursed for weeks. You better appreciate that damn gun. AND MY BIKE. I want my bicycle back :(

That was my mate, he was giving me a play by play cause i couldn't help him defend it. He didn't DC, he just retreated and let you guys take the stuff. Don't know quite how he survived. And yes. That ACOG was my baby. My little baby that i nursed for weeks. You better appreciate that damn gun. AND MY BIKE. I want my bicycle back :(

I don't think we are the ones that stole the bicycle. We got a bicycle from the ADZ base that was north of Pobeda dam.

I imagine your friend must have been kinda freaked out when he heard the heli lol :) (I miss it already...). And I appreciate it, its my baby now.

I'll have to look for my Bike. Yeah, we've never had ANYONE close to that camp so we thought it relatively safe. How did you spot it anyways? the Heli? He definitely shit a brick when he heard that thing. He said he got a few M24 rounds in the hull of your heli though, and had one of you in his sights at the tents before you spotted him, but he didn't have an idea of the range. Otherwise he probably would of been dead.

Yeah we saw it with the heli. It is BEYOND easy to spot tents and vehicles with that thing. I saw the sniper rounds hit the hull, but I wasn't really worried, just keep flying around while my friends tried to find your friend. Funnily enough if it would have shot he would have probably won. There was only three of us there (not including me who was in the heli) and surprise is almost everything in this game.

Yeah, I kept telling him just to take the shot anyways, but he choked. We are nubs though anyways. Only in our first few weeks.

I've only been playing for two weeks, my friends the same :). Never even seen an M16 Acog before your camp lol. For noobs you were doing really well.

Hey Icy i saw your post about the camp north of the dam and I was wondering if you remember the exact cords? I'm looking for the camp right now as I am looting solo and i've found a white GAZ and an ATV but can't seem to locate the camp itself...

Hey how did you parachute your guys from heli? one of my buddies died, and lol what server is this?

Hey how did you parachute your guys from heli? one of my buddies died, and lol what server is this?

This is server US165. To parachute, I'll admit it is buggy, but I find the best way is to be 100+ meters up and auto hover until you have 0 speed and don't gain or lose altitude then let them jump.

Why are you replying to a reply that is merely a replay to a post, rather than playing the game?

Im not trolling. Learn what a troll is.

lol not trolling

Hey Icy i saw your post about the camp north of the dam and I was wondering if you remember the exact cords? I'm looking for the camp right now as I am looting solo and i've found a white GAZ and an ATV but can't seem to locate the camp itself...

lol it's not our camp, we ditched a bus there we couldn't be assed driving around everywhere. No idea why so many of our guys were there to be honest, they really shouldn't have been all bunched up

I'm curious as to who my friend shot. I forgot to mention it earlier but my friend saw some dude lying down and scouting us while we were looting your base. He got hit with a sniper but I imagine he dc'd or just ran off and bandaged himself.

That was me that he shot, I didn't dc I was actually filming the whole thing, also got a few shots in on the heli but it was in vain. How you never killed me is beyond me.

I would upload the footage if anyone wanted me to but seriously it was boring as all hell after that first shot where your guys almost killed me.