nublet666

how to kill my char

currently i am lost in the middle of the woods with a broken leg and no zombies / bandits or steep cliffs to jump off of

any ideas how i can kill my char

Just waiting will take awhile. Have something way down the "W" key while you just sprint one direction. You'll get shot, zombies will eat you, or you'll die from thirst/hunger faster than if just standing still

guess ill leave it running when i got to bed or somthing and hope i die ^_^

sucks though just found me a nice camo outfit from castle

.... SURVIVE it is a survival game, not easy, dun kill urself, be a man, survive! My friend with broken legs get to zelenogorsk, avoided zombies and found morphine. Yes it took much time, but that is why this game is almost unique.

SURVIVE in any situation!

I guess in a real zombie apocalypse, somebody in his situation actually MIGHT think about suicide, should be a valid option to be able to kill yourself I would say. ;)

.... SURVIVE it is a survival game, not easy, dun kill urself, be a man, survive! My friend with broken legs get to zelenogorsk, avoided zombies and found morphine. Yes it took much time, but that is why this game is almost unique.

SURVIVE in any situation!

I went from Stary to NWAF to randevú with a teammate for morphine. 2 clicks out, traveling 1 meter a second. Ended up 200 meters out until he was able to come get me (there were in an intense firefight with 2 separate squads).

Do the math yourself.

Edited by zenatsu

Today I was at blunt rocks, for some reason, in shock and with broken legs. Had to crawl my way to Berezino. That took me about 30 minutes. There should be a way to kill yourself, even if it is shooting yourself in the head.

There should be a way to kill yourself, even if it is shooting yourself in the head.

That is precisely what Rocket is trying to avoid.

That could lead to alot of negative media attention.

Today I was at blunt rocks, for some reason, in shock and with broken legs. Had to crawl my way to Berezino. That took me about 30 minutes. There should be a way to kill yourself, even if it is shooting yourself in the head.

Respawn button works if you have a broken leg.

They took away the respawn button.

No. They took it out of the game.

They took away the respawn button.

No. They took it out of the game.

Respawn button works, if you have a broken leg, and doesn't otherwise.

That is precisely what Rocket is trying to avoid.

That could lead to alot of negative media attention.

The media will just eat that shit right up, Then you get them soccer moms and hippies trying to ban this.

And you should be able to respawn if you have a broken leg.

Respawn button works, if you have a broken leg, and doesn't otherwise.

Doesn't work actually,

I've broken my leg since serveral times, no respawn button, have to crawl to a high platform and continually crawl off it until i finally bleed to death.

Think the respawn button needs to come back until it can be fixed...either that or use a Postal 2 style of respawn...grenade in the mouth :)

Just waiting will take awhile. Have something way down the "W" key while you just sprint one direction. You'll get shot, zombies will eat you, or you'll die from thirst/hunger faster than if just standing still

He has a broken leg he can't sprint, but I know even crawling will speed up dehydration, hunger. Edited by Matalgirrafe

Try to survive, if you have a compass, then is should not be hard to find a town.

As for the suicide button, it is supposed to work when you have leg fracture, but it does not work at the moment.