Yeni

Loading takes too long

Alright, I died in cherno. No problem, Ill go back and get vengeance on the kid who decides to no scope snipe me. 15 minutes later= Loading. So much for getting the loot back.

On our server, the loading time seem to be directly related to how long the server has been running and how many people are active on. On fresh server restart - it's snappy, until several people join and play for a while (screams memory leak).

We try to restart our server as soon as we notice loadingt times are in the 10 minute range.

You're just full of complaints today aren't you Yeni?

Why don't you play something else, this game is clearly to much for you.

The more players the greater the load time I've noticed. aus/nz servers are atrocious, but most US servers I join I find are quite decent

It's certainly something that needs fixed. I am not a coder nor do I have any knowledge of networking in video games, but if MMO's with ten thousand players online in any given server can load you in, in a matter of seconds, you would think a game with 40 people online would be almost instantaneous. I would guess that it has to do with the servers that are being hosted by players. I'd rather have BI host their own updaters, launchers and game servers.

You act as if a 15 minutes loading time isn't a bad thing..

Nah.

You act as if a 15 minutes loading time isn't a bad thing..

Oh it's shit, I agree.

ANZ servers are by far the worst in the world. 20 mins at least most of the time.

But OP's whine factor is off the charts today, it seems.

Oh it's shit, I agree.

ANZ servers are by far the worst in the world. 20 mins at least most of the time.

But OP's whine factor is off the charts today, it seems.

Whine? If I was whining, there would be 20 threads by me. I'm just marking off the new bugs.

Nah.

Stop your whining then dude, do something constructive instead of filling the already clogged forums with more shit.

Whine? If I was whining, there would be 20 threads by me. I'm just marking off the new bugs.

I suppose your whine thread about the Enfield doesn't count huh?

And in this thread you are whining.

You offer no way to fix the problem, you just sit there like a spoilt brat who can't have ice cream.

I suppose your whine thread about the Enfield doesn't count huh?

And in this thread you are whining.

You offer no way to fix the problem, you just sit there like a spoilt brat who can't have ice cream.

lol maybe you're not whining but whatever it is you're doing is equally as annoying, so maybe gtfo?