Sign in to follow this  
sudZ!

To the bandit who jumped me at Berezina hospital on ANZ 3 this afternoon...

Thanks for the New backpack, and ammo for my Makarov! I was having a hard time silently taking out the Zeds around the hospital with my m4a3 CCO before you showed up and donated your pilstol ammo to the silent Zed killing cause. At the time that you shot me in the back 3 times I was firing at a line of 10 or so zeds that I had accumulated behind the hospital.

Had you not been the absolute worst shooting bandit in the world, you would have made out like a champ... however, you suck, so you did not. I did!

How did that frag nade taste, btw?

No... I don't actually think the person will read it. But if they did, it'd be awesome!

you threw a frag nade at someone...?

what a noob

2000 blood, Z's running at me, guy just lit me up and is around a corner.... yes I threw a nade, and I'm still alive because of it. Calm yourself down.

Or do you think he will give a shit about you thumping your chest?

You obviously do.

oh... so that was the gunshots i heard.... and the explosion XD

Thanks for the New backpack, and ammo for my Makarov! I was having a hard time silently taking out the Zeds around the hospital with my m4a3 CCO before you showed up and donated your pilstol ammo to the silent Zed killing cause. At the time that you shot me in the back 3 times I was firing at a line of 10 or so zeds that I had accumulated behind the hospital.

Had you not been the absolute worst shooting bandit in the world, you would have made out like a champ... however, you suck, so you did not. I did!

How did that frag nade taste, btw?

Were you on US 1476 by chance? Friends and I were inside hospital replenishing supplies when grenade went off about scared us half to death! Btw nice going on the bandit kill....

Were you on US 1476 by chance? Friends and I were inside hospital replenishing supplies when grenade went off about scared us half to death! Btw nice going on the bandit kill....

um... it says in the title where this was....

you threw a frag nade at someone...?

what a noob

Hey whatever gets the job done...I say more power to him! Also odds are by the time he got the best "opportune" time to use it he would be dead a few times over and would have lost the grenade anyway?

Edited by Femme Fatale

Lol at makarov.

That's what I thought. He obviously had killed enough people to become a bandit and shot me with a makarov.... weird.

As for why I still had one... it's because I hadn't run across a better one. I saw tons of assault rifles but no better pistol than the mak.

Edited by sudZ!

um... it says in the title where this was....

Oops missed the ANZ 3 did not even realize that was a server name...guess it was a grenade kinda night on more then one server!

That's what I thought. He obviously had killed enough people to become a bandit and shot me with a makarov.... weird.

As for why I still had one... it's because I hadn't run across a better one. I saw tons of assault rifles but no better pistol than the mak.

The only reason i can think of is the abundance of ammo, but a revolver or a m1911 is still better and not so rare :)

If he'd shot me twice with an m1911 I'd have died instantly and he'd have raked in the loot. I had 1000 blood by the time I made it to the supermarket and ate 6-7 cans of food. Passed out in the streets 3 times... good times!