Sign in to follow this  
TravisDayZ

Looking for a DayZ Skype Partner

I am mostly wanting ONLY one partner, but I can accept groups. Post your skype name below

I actually wouldn't recommend playing with this fellow, we hadn't talked much before he went into an irrational state of conversation. I highly doubt that someone with such a pompus state of mind would make an excellent comrade. Here are some screenshots of our conversation, it only took a few sentences from me to set him off, and for the wrong reasons.

I honestly wasn't trying to provoke you, I gave you my honest statement, and was even being friendly towards you. My regards to your search for a partner, hopefully they will accommodate your preference of play, behavior, and dialect; albeit your attitude won't get you very far in terms of social interactivity, gaming, and reality alike. A little advice from me before I conclude this post, don't judge a book by its cover; metaphorically speaking of course! ;)

S1-1.png

S2-1.png

S3-1.png

Edited by Clerkius
  • Like 2

I'll give you my beans just for the hell of it.

first off to the smartass guy who posted the reply about not playing with me, you need to get a life. I respect smart people but if their going to play an online game where they have to expose another for having their own beliefs, their obviously a fat troll trying to troll others, so please get off my post. I do not want a smartass, thank you.

I actually wouldn't recommend playing with this fellow, we hadn't talked much before he went into an irrational state of conversation. I highly doubt that someone with such a pompus state of mind would make an excellent comrade. Here are some screenshots of our conversation, it only took a few sentences from me to set him off, and for the wrong reasons.

I honestly wasn't trying to provoke you, I gave you my honest statement, and was even being friendly towards you. My regards to your search for a partner, hopefully they will accommodate your preference of play, behavior, and dialect; albeit your attitude won't get you very far in terms of social interactivity, gaming, and reality alike. A little advice from me before I conclude this post, don't judge a book by its cover; metaphorically speaking of course! ;)

S1-1.png

S2-1.png

S3-1.png

Daniel, your grammar is superb and borderline arousing.

Just kidding!

Anyways, if you're interested I would be willing to be YOUR partner due to the fact that you talk like a mature person. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

I look forward to hearing from you!