Sign in to follow this  
ScienceMan

Conditioning Mechanic

I had and idea and I emailed the support center about. They seemed to like the idea but they want community feedback on this. Here is exactly what I sent them,

"I also had a good idea you guys could incorporate. See there is not a huge penalty for dying, I mean there kinda is, but a little more would make the game more interesting. You could incorporate a system where your character builds endurance the longer they survive. So you can steady your aim sooner and run faster the longer you have survived. Kinda like how in fight club they say, "First time at fight club, your ass is a wad of cookie dough. After a couple of weeks you're carved out of wood." It would only make sense that the hard life of the zombie apocalypse would cause physical conditioning. Just a thought..."

What do you guys think?

• Like 2

I'm going to hold out on giving my opinion for the moment-

Do you think you could try and write up a list of 'attributes' that would be increased over time?

You mentioned steadier ADS, but a full list would be appreciated.

I would say only a few things would increase over time.

The speed you regain your breath and accuracy increases after running.

Perhaps overall accuracy when shooting from the hip

And I would also include running speed increasing

I include running speed because my friend spawned in and somehow he ran faster than anyone else in our group. Not like sonic fast, but he pulled away from the group at a noticeable speed when we were all running the same direction. I am not sure if that was a bug, but I figured it would be a good perk for surviving from a long time. I was chasing some guy down the other day and I thought to myself how nice it would be to run faster than him...

This is just what I came up with. If you guys think you have better ideas it would be nice to brainstorm.