Sign in to follow this  
grimreapaa

Need 6 trustworthy, trained bandits

Let me start off by introducing myself:

You don't know me, I don't know you. Let's keep it at that.

Anyways, I need 6 players that are willing to do some quick dirty work with me. All will be explained in Skype and the first 6 are welcome to stay for the loot, as long as they can take orders and work in an organized matter.

Reward: One motor vehicle for each person in the group and any gear grabbed along the way (this may consist of [but not limited to]: camos, AS50, Barrett .50, L85 (NV/Thermal toggle), rangefinders, NVGs, and much more).

All will be explained in Skype, just remember that you have to follow a few simple directions. Once the cargo is moved, we will each go our separate ways.

Add me (Skype): GrimReapaa

Edited by grimreapaa

I'm down, mind PM'ing me some details?

Edited by Auzzii

all you have to do is stand in a group right here. no this isn't a grenade. no i didn't throw anything at you. okay thanks for playing you've all been wonderful......

• Like 1

Trained bandits don't use Skype.

Trained bandits use steam to chat ;)

Trustworthy bandit is an oxymoron. I detect slight trolling in the title.

That was great. Only two other people showed up and we blew up their base, got an SVD camo and an MK 48. I will post a video tomorrow, if anyone cares to see it.

EDIT: For the story, I was backstabbed by a group of 9 players that I was working with for a week or so and we ended up placing satchel charges on their vehicles at midnight while stealing all of their guns XD

Edited by grimreapaa
  • Like 1

I tried to meet up with Grim and help but I spent most of the time lost :P

Sorry you couldn't see that explosion. That was the biggest revenge plot I have ever done xD it was definitely worth it!

Trained bandits use steam to chat ;)

Trained bandits use eye contact and nothing more.