Sign in to follow this  
SneakyPete

Floating items outside dog houses

has anyone else seen this and has anyone figured out a way to pick up the items that r floating? i cant figure out how to get them

Is it possible to get spawns inside dog houses at all? The DayZDB says they spawn loot but I've never seen loot spawn there ever and if they do it's like the OP describes and it's floating in the air

i just saw this, and died cause i tried to jump and grab them, then zombies saw me. also saw a zombie spawn in the doghouse, couldnt move, and was rapidly changing zombie skins. it was weird

there is some clothing floating outside this dog house and i would really like to know how to get it

Dog house loot is toooootaallllyyy real riiiiggghhtt just like that sole military spawn point at south west airstrip that spawns loot. Honestly i've never seen loot there

has anyone else seen this and has anyone figured out a way to pick up the items that r floating? i cant figure out how to get them

I've seen the same thing, no idea how to get it though. Also, you should post this in bug reports, not general discussion.

Why do you even want that loot? Isnt it usually like road flares and tin cans? Doubt there is anything good

Why do you even want that loot? Isnt it usually like road flares and tin cans? Doubt there is anything good

Chance to spawn gillie suits, backpacks and compasses