Sign in to follow this  
mattdbx@yahoo.com

Trading AS50, Rangefinder, Night Vision Goggles (Choose two) for a ghillie suit.

I'm willing to trade any two of the aforementioned items for a ghillie suit. It is simple, how can you trust us? You can't trust anyone in this game, so bring some friends (they will not accompany you into the trading field) and snipers (I'll have 3 snipers of my own). I will walk out onto the field, with no items besides the ones you requested. I will drop the items on the road / in the dirt in a visible place

if you do not drop the ghillie suit within 20 seconds, you will be shot. You can kill me, but 1. I don't have anything 2. my snipers will sit there until both bodies disappear, then we will find someone else to make the trade with. Regardless. You will not leave without a proper trade. I will invite you into our skype call, you and only you.

my 3 snipers will also be in the call. and placed 400-1000 meters away in a vantage point - good luck trying to find them if you try anything funny. This game doesn't have to be ruthless, angry, brutish and solitary. A trade can work, and trust can be found for mutual benefit.

It sounds like a lot, but the plan is pretty simple. I don't feel like getting played. They are valuable items, and it's taken valuable time to acquire them.

I'm willing to trade any two of the aforementioned items for a ghillie suit. It is simple, how can you trust us? You can't trust anyone in this game, so bring some friends (they will not accompany you into the trading field) and snipers (I'll have 3 snipers of my own). I will walk out onto the field, with no items besides the ones you requested. I will drop the items on the road / in the dirt in a visible place

if you do not drop the ghillie suit within 20 seconds, you will be shot. You can kill me, but 1. I don't have anything 2. my snipers will sit there until both bodies disappear, then we will find someone else to make the trade with. Regardless. You will not leave without a proper trade. I will invite you into our skype call, you and only you.

my 3 snipers will also be in the call. and placed 400-1000 meters away in a vantage point - good luck trying to find them if you try anything funny. This game doesn't have to be ruthless, angry, brutish and solitary. A trade can work, and trust can be found for mutual benefit.

This seems awfully aggressive and will probably make people avoid trading with you.

This is the post-apocalypse, if you're turned off by "aggressive" trading tactics (which are the only trading tactics that don't usually end in an angry forum post). Then move on. You don't belong in this game.

why are you trading such rare stuff for something found so easily just search supermarkets, apartments, restruants brick buildings, black houses, and pretty much everywhere

sounds like a trap

Edited by BobDole

why are you trading such rare stuff for something found so easily just search supermarkets, apartments, restruants brick buildings, black houses, and pretty much everywhere

sounds like a trap

All those places you mentioned are high traffic areas generally, where you run a good deal of a risk going into. Sure it's risky trading, but at least a trade can be set up with parameters, and in theory, are easier to control--you've control of the environment, and the other party has agreed to terms. If you've got top notch gear, risking it for a suit may not be worth the reward.

Lemme check my tent. I think I may have an extra kicking around if the damn thing hasn't eaten it.

Edit: Nope. Tents got hungry. Hope you get a fair trade.

Edited by Baelethal

All those places you mentioned are high traffic areas generally, where you run a good deal of a risk going into. Sure it's risky trading, but at least a trade can be set up with parameters, and in theory, are easier to control--you've control of the environment, and the other party has agreed to terms. If you've got top notch gear, risking it for a suit may not be worth the reward.

Lemme check my tent. I think I may have an extra kicking around if the damn thing hasn't eaten it.

Exactly. I can scavenge through 40 grocery stores, and NW airfields, and military tents, or I can trade with one person and control the outcome. It seems excessive but in the end there is time saved.

I would suggest you use freeside trading for this. It might be easier for trading.