hds02115

In need of a Morphine Injection in Stary Sobor

So I've been working my way up north. I found myself in Stary Sobor and as I needed to restock on beans I made my way into town. Unfortunately something happened with the server/my internet and I got caught in a glitch while being chased by a group of zombies.

I managed to kill them and get to safety but suffered badly. I'm low on blood and have a broken leg. I'm obviously miles away from a hospital and so I'm putting out an S.O.S for anyone who can run a Morphine shot to me, and maybe a blood transfusion if they can.

Currently I'm logged out inside the last tent in the military camp right next to the toilets (I had hoped that I could crawl there to find a shot). I can log in almost any time (30th of July - UK time).

I have no interest in the military loot at the camp and will help cover the rescuer while they loot if they wish me to.

Please please can someone help. I've come so far.

P.S.

I understand that the military camp is a hot spot for bandits. I am really in need of help and so can try and move somewhere else. I will also post screen shots of my condition if someone wants proof and can tell me how? (apparently print screen just copies a blank screen)

LOL Thatguycalledreptile. I like your style, but I think your signature gives your ploy away.

OP: I'd try and get in contact with a medic--see the Dr. Wasteland thread in the survivor HQ. I think there's also a unit that specializes in PVP hotzones.

Good luck.

• Like 2

I'm in the exact same position, submit an application with RMG, you can find a link in the medic thread.

Do you have to do anything for medic help?

Just posting in the medic thread and someone will usually reply and help you. Just had my leg fixed now.

• Like 1

I'll send you a pm dude.

Im actually in the same boat as you, if anyone can help me in the same area, Im usually on in the evenings after 5pm (CST US)

If anyone is willing to help it would be appreciated, if not i will prolly crawl around until i find morphine or die. I can add you on skype or steam. I can log onto any server you would like.

GS3 i could help you out if you join our TS

ts3.instantvchat.com:10918

Guys, stop posting in this thread for your med-help. Post your status, your location, and your needs in the thread linked in my signature. We'll get you patched up quickly.

I got it figured out how to use the medic thread after i posted, sorry but i got it taken care of thanks.