Sign in to follow this  
w00tr4ng3@hotmail.com

Places to go?

So I'm going 'lone wolf', I have all the supplies I need, m14 AIM, m4 CCO, i'm looking to get them NVGs and Ghillie :P

I keep running back and forth from Devils Castle to Starry and I never seem to encounter anyone, where else is a nice place to try bandit solo? I just can't seem to see any players and I play on very popular servers

Please reply or mail me some places which would be nice to visit :)

There's the obvious places such as Cherno, Elektro, or the airfields. The Northwest Airfield seems to be the only place for NVGs. As for a ghillie, they are in all major towns such as Berezino.

May I add: I'm only up for staying North, fuck going to the coast again :)

There's the obvious places such as Cherno, Elektro, or the airfields. The Northwest Airfield seems to be the only place for NVGs. As for a ghillie, they are in all major towns such as Berezino.

I don't want to go NW Airfield alone :/

Edited by teez

camp crashed helis or sit outside of the nwaf, i've nerded so many people in vybor.

camp crashed helis or sit outside of the nwaf, i've nerded so many people in vybor.

I found a motorcycle and parked that next to a crashed heli, I camped it in the trees for a good 30 minutes and lost patience, went off to hunt people...

Put all of your stuff in a tent, find a bicycle and fix it, and ride through big cities and draw zombie trains towards other people >:3

EDIT: Try this:

http://dayzmod.com/f...king-of-cherno/

I'm wanting to just stay north, hunt down players with better loot etc

I found a motorcycle and parked that next to a crashed heli, I camped it in the trees for a good 30 minutes and lost patience, went off to hunt people...

I'm wanting to just stay north, hunt down players with better loot etc

I don't really see the point in killing other players if you already have all the loot you need.

Plus, what's life without a bit of variety?

Damn you. Vybor is the one safe school/supermarket on the map. How dare you try and take that away D:<

Edited by NightRipper

vybor can be a surprising good place to get murders. a lot of people stop there on their way in/out of NWAF

I don't really see the point in killing other players if you already have all the loot you need.

Plus, what's life without a bit of variety?

I kill people for fun, and for better loot. I don't have all the loot I need, if you had read my OP you would've known that.

I kill people for fun, and for better loot. I don't have all the loot I need, if you had read my OP you would've known that.

I honestly don't see why you would NEED a ghille and NVG's. Sure, it's a nice bonus, but most people play on daytime servers and ghille suits are pretty rare.

I honestly don't see why you would NEED a ghille and NVG's. Sure, it's a nice bonus, but most people play on daytime servers and ghille suits are pretty rare.

lol wtf. are you actually getting on his case for trying to collect rare items? shut up dude seriously

• Like 1

Funnily enough I've just got my NVGs, now I will play on a night server, so yes, I do NEED them, as I want to have the best load out possible

lol wtf. are you actually getting on his case for trying to collect rare items? shut up dude seriously

I wasn't "getting on his case" about anything. I was simply telling him that NVGs and Ghille suits aren't essential to survival - things like food and water are.

If he wants to try find them, nobody is stopping him.

Why do you have to be such a douche?

Funnily enough I've just got my NVGs, now I will play on a night server, so yes, I do NEED them, as I want to have the best load out possible

Having the best loadout possible is fun, but only if you intend to use it for its intended purpose - killing other players, finding vehicles, flying/driving them around Chernarus like its no big deal, having your motto as "Haters Gonna Hate".