Sign in to follow this  
PazzoItaliano

Wireless Internet Disconnecting when joining any server?

So this morning I was in the middle of Cherno killing zombies when all of a sudden i get booted from vent then DayZ disconnects me from the server. Every time since then i have tried to log onto a variety of servers and even tried updating the game and launcher, but when I get into the game after "Setup Complete" message my internet goes into Limited or No Connectivity.. so WTF?!?

Its at your end mate, check to make sure your ISP is not experiencing any issues. Failing that then kick your router/modem in the guts and try again.

EDIT: Forgive the aussie slang, I meant to reboot your router and try again.

Edited by Arch

Also, wireless is really not suitable for online games. especially DayZ which has a rather huge amount of data being transferred. Get a fixed ADSL line if you can and get rid of that wireless shit

Its at your end mate, check to make sure your ISP is not experiencing any issues. Failing that then kick your router/modem in the guts and try again.

EDIT: Forgive the aussie slang, I meant to reboot your router and try again.

Thanks for advice, I had already restarted the router and modem but no success but after doing that and restarting my computer it works like a charm!

Rebooted computers, router, modem, butit still persists.  Everytime I load up server list internet drops for a few minutes.  I use a wireless router but have an ethernet cable connecting my desktop to the router.  All the same I think I know the real problem.  I have Time Warner Cable.